What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

You could have poked my eye out with that pair of Bristol's oldman - gotta keep at least one eye 🤨 on you matey - 😆
Don't concern your self with me, I am old and harmless, however, a spectacular bosom should deserve your complete attention. With attention to all the detail of form and suppleness.

If there is a government pension involved keep both eyes on that.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm hungry
2024-08-1419.30.196956425710124857287.jpg

This is what I'm about to eat - over at some American friends place 😋 - looks distinctly yummy - eh Doobster?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
so Mr Sub said the smell on the back porch smells like a weed garden. I said really? He said duh…
they are just starting to flower now just started baby flowers are already stinking a little. I’ll bet it’s not the last I hear about it. Imma gonna blame it on @bigsur51 for sending me stinky seeds 😁😁😁 Maybe ill hang one of those car air fresheners up out there 😳
IMG_0375.jpeg

IMG_0376.jpeg
IMG_0375.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good day Boo... I had to look up what Longines Admiral was, yes, now I have seen one:)
I was given one back in 1970 to put it on my silver cuff, which is inlaid with the Eagles on both sides. It’s an American Indian peace that is over 50 years old and that watch takes the center stage when you look at it… The value of the piece is in the man’s name who made it. His name is Tommy singer…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I was given one back in 1970 to put it on my silver cuff, which is inlaid with the Eagles on both sides. It’s an American Indian peace that is over 50 years old and that watch takes the center stage when you look at it… The value of the piece is in the man’s name who made it. His name is Tommy singer…
What’s a silver cuff?

Latest posts

Latest posts