What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Yes tomorrow is the right eye. Hopefully I can see distance right out of the gate this time. I’ve been using the drops in the other eye but haven’t seen much change so far. She will test my left again tomorrow and see if the drops are working. I’m glad the wife is getting the chicken wraps. 😁
I am all for you and hope it all works out. All the best Sub.
Two good eyes and your attention to detail will be increased accordingly.

Dime

6 year old seeds,I put them in last night at around 10 when I went to bed

Attachments

• 20240814_180913.jpg
    20240814_180913.jpg
    916.7 KB · Views: 19

oldmaninbc

If you like researching stuff look up Lander blue turquoise. It is the rarest turquoise in the world and I was smart enough to pick up four pieces back in 1970. I even had a piece put in my college ring and had a same one made for my buddy.
I love to do research, when I returned to college in 1999 learning to do research was part of my course.
I will check that out later.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My apology if I posted this before,(feeble mind) but I can't help but think of meeting one on it's own turf.
This hog was killed at Ken Holyoak's fish farm where I bought fish to stock my pond in Alapaha Georgia. They had this picture hanging in the office and told the story of how the hog was living on the fish food there. It was a big deal I think National Geographic or someone came and dug it up to verify the story. It was 12 ft and 1000lbs. They called it hogzilla
IMG_3017.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts