What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

You’re more than welcome to come over and cut mine if you’d like Pute… I run patterns on mine as well, but it is difficult to see because of the vastness of my yard
I cut lots of grass at the golf course and it had to be perfectly cut. If it wasn't the boss, fellow workers and members would give you the hairy eyeball. Threats of exile or death would soon follow.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello and good day to you Sub, the wife wants chicken wraps for supper, chicken wraps it is.

I divided and packaged the salmon into 19 meals, vacuum sealed and frozen. It keeps perfect for a year like this.
I love my vacuum sealing machine, I've had this one for maybe 15 years. I have another similar one, just as good, that has only been used once.

When my wife's best friend passed, she became an executor of the will along with one of her friends three children. The other executor lives on the other side of the country, so there was some hurry to get her home and belongs sorted out. We were gifted a few items including a good quality vacuum sealing machine.

Canada is at odds with China, they(china) would be delighted to come out on top of the game.

Is tomorrow the day for an eye correction?
Yes tomorrow is the right eye. Hopefully I can see distance right out of the gate this time. I’ve been using the drops in the other eye but haven’t seen much change so far. She will test my left again tomorrow and see if the drops are working. I’m glad the wife is getting the chicken wraps. 😁

Goldhedge

feel pretty good , might help a neighbor pour some concrete this Friday morning about 6am , it’s 25 miles from here so I had to add $ for mileage…port to port 😂

mop it a couple times and hit it with a Fresno and call it good

I will take a photo for the record..

this was in 2023…

View attachment 19048275
LOL I too have done mud!

Ugh!

Mud boards, screed, mag floats, steel floats...

Bust your ass work!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I cut lots of grass at the golf course and it had to be perfectly cut. If it wasn't the boss, fellow workers and members would give you the hairy eyeball. Threats of exile or death would soon follow.

those golfers can be be anal for sure..picky picky picky

take Paige Spirnac for example..

IMG_2222.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The meat inside is organic British grass fed 3% fat minced steak - from those beasties - that go Moooooo!

I did a quick search and the man has a reputation for quality craftsmanship and his work is a collector item.
I reckon you have something of value, very good Boo.
If you like researching stuff look up Lander blue turquoise. It is the rarest turquoise in the world and I was smart enough to pick up four pieces back in 1970. I even had a piece put in my college ring and had a same one made for my buddy.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes tomorrow is the right eye. Hopefully I can see distance right out of the gate this time. I’ve been using the drops in the other eye but haven’t seen much change so far. She will test my left again tomorrow and see if the drops are working. I’m glad the wife is getting the chicken wraps. 😁
Prayers and good thoughts your way sister woman! Good luck with both your purdy eyes!
bigarmhug.gif

istockphoto-1182315014-170667a.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts