What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just had a good conversation with the clock guy. I asked him what a Rolex Date Just was worth. Boom......20 minutes later I got a quick lesson on the value of watches.....Did you know any watch no matter what brand or cost a battery powered watch has no collector value at all.....

However, a self winding watch will always go up in value. I got a lecture on why but didn't totally understand so I won't get into it.

jokerman

Premium user
Just had a good conversation with the clock guy. I asked him what a Rolex Date Just was worth. Boom......20 minutes later I got a quick lesson on the value of watches.....Did you know any watch no matter what brand or cost a battery powered watch has no collector value at all.....

However, a self winding watch will always go up in value. I got a lecture on why but didn't totally understand so I won't get into it.
Its 1:30 how could I not

jokerman

Premium user
They paint and mow and look for any old folks that might have died. I'm cool with them but I was trying to get high. I'm the youngest person in the place I live. Everyone is really old, 70s + and foreign. Mostly Chinese and Russians trying to beat going to a nursing home. You should see some of them trying to walk and walk upstairs. The fire department is here every day. Some of them use sticks with hooks to reach people on the street level...that's how they interact. I had to put up a note for the stinky Russians to not smear their perfume in the main area. So far so good. That IS what they were doing. Some people here call them "the dirty sisters"
I knew a pair of dirty sisters.
I still to this day are forever in their debt😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning folks 😀 sitting in the big city getting wife's rav4 serviced. Was supposed to take me to breakfast but I couldn't get her sss out of bed, grumpy as usual, she is not a morning person. I guess the navy made a morning person out of me cause I had no choice. Hope all are well. Little does she know but she will be taking me to lunch.
Maybe you can get some breakfast for lunch 😁 nice to see you Giggy.

Latest posts

Latest posts