What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Creeping maintenance ?
They paint and mow and look for any old folks that might have died. I'm cool with them but I was trying to get high. I'm the youngest person in the place I live. Everyone is really old, 70s + and foreign. Mostly Chinese and Russians trying to beat going to a nursing home. You should see some of them trying to walk and walk upstairs. The fire department is here every day. Some of them use sticks with hooks to reach people on the street level...that's how they interact. I had to put up a note for the stinky Russians to not smear their perfume in the main area. So far so good. That IS what they were doing. Some people here call them "the dirty sisters"

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240814_092408_1.jpg

Beautiful day no wind nice and coolio.......time to cowboy up!
🤘

giggy

Morning folks 😀 sitting in the big city getting wife's rav4 serviced. Was supposed to take me to breakfast but I couldn't get her sss out of bed, grumpy as usual, she is not a morning person. I guess the navy made a morning person out of me cause I had no choice. Hope all are well. Little does she know but she will be taking me to lunch.

ost

Thanks for doing that I hope big behaved himself!
Get better brother you need both hands on deck.
it's a pain to only have 1 hand to work with
Yeah you got that right, losing a wife would be devasting.

A few years back when she was in the ICU hooked up to breathing machines, I was shattered when the doctor told me to contact her next of kin. I have never felt so overwhelmed in my life. I think losing a life partner would be the worst possible loss.
no doubt , i would be at a lost, for sure,at over 37 years man ,that would be hard to take!

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That walk with Loki the PomShitzPoo mutt pup yesterday really tested his stamina - he was fine walking the mile to the vets - was even pulling on the lead most of the way - then was a good boy getting his first shot and ID tag under his skin - then we walked back up Villiers Road - and stopped by to see my older brother - for 2 hours - which he slept thru mostly - as we brothers shared a spliff - and talked of our youth - then it was time to go - and Loki made it to the end of my brothers road - then sorta conked out - he sat down and looked at me thru glazed eyes 👀 - as if he was trying to tell me that he couldn't make it any further - so I picked him up and carried him in my arms home - where he almost looked unwell - might have been the shot giving him a touch of fever methinks - and we both slept soundly - from around 9pm-2.30am - when I woke up and thought that he might need to relieve his bladder - as I did mine - so took him outside around the apartment gardens - where he still seemed kinda lethargic - but did pee - then back up to the apartment where he slept like a log till 8am - and gradually came back to life - throwing his new squeaky toy around - I reckon yesterday must have been his most physical day ever - and he was just plum tuckered out -
2024-08-1417.07.133196185368655579744.jpg

oldmaninbc

Oh, it's another day and a great day to part of OFC.
Made it through the night with no medical emergencies, I still can talk, use my limbs and remember wo we are.
That's the best part, I remember all you wonderful sometimes cranky but not too snarky OF, sharing the love with me, what a lucky fellow I am!

Latest posts

Latest posts