What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
As one of those novel writers let me just say no problem if you want to save them for later or just skip them altogether. There are two that I've written one is just kind of an open iquiry directed to Pute but reallly open to any who care to respond. The other was mainly meant for cola but I think it contains useful info to all but I'll not be offended if some choose to skip over it.
No need to defend your posts. Some of us write a short story now and then and believe you me some like me and boo just scroll up.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paraquat (trivial name; /ˈpærəkwɒt/), or N,N′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium dichloride (systematic name), also known as methyl viologen, is an organic compound with the chemical formula [(C6H7N)2]Cl2. It is classified as a viologen, a family of redox-active heterocycles of similar structure.[5]This salt is one of the most widely used herbicides. It is quick-acting and non-selective, killing green plant tissue on contact. It is also toxic (lethal) to human beings and animals due to its redox activity, which produces superoxide anions. It has been linked to the development of Parkinson's disease[6][7] and is banned in 58 countries.[8][9]

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
going in for my annual physical this morning

will have a crack youngster nurse practitioner doing the exam

what a joke

she will not look down my throat , nor peer into my ears , examine my feet and ankles , look at my fingernails , scope out my eyes , ask me about my bowel movements , nor check me over for any unusual skin tags/spots/blems

unless I ask her

she will question me about drugs , depression , suicidal thoughts , and maybe alcohol

all I am interested in is the blood work

I have about 15 years of bloodwork data and that pretty much tells me just about all I want to know

just for fun , I may ask her to check me for prostate enlargement and testicular cancer , at the same time..😂😂😂

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
going in for my annual physical this morning

will have a crack youngster nurse practitioner doing the exam

what a joke

she will not look down my throat , nor peer into my ears , examine my feet and ankles , look at my fingernails , scope out my eyes , ask me about my bowel movements , nor check me over for any unusual skin tags/spots/blems

unless I ask her

she will question me about drugs , depression , suicidal thoughts , and maybe alcohol

all I am interested in is the blood work

I have about 15 years of bloodwork data and that pretty much tells me just about all I want to know

just for fun , I may ask her to check me for prostate enlargement and testicular cancer , at the same time..😂😂😂
Not trying to bug into your conversation, but I did wanna comment just three days ago. I had my first physical in decades and the doctor did do a good job including a testicular & prostate exam, which was very easy on me and a full panel of bloodwork ordered plus another colonoscopy referral.. got to take care of this Shit when you get older

cola

my opinion here…

just my 2 cents

That's right. One person's opinion! You seem to have a reasonably healthy perspective here. Contrary to what was posted to me prior. I am not a medical doctor, and I presume you are not either, though I have extensive science college training. I happen to follow parts of all of the categories of the above diet, at my choosing. I take no meds. No pills. And I'm not overweight. And, I eat almost none of the foods that you advocate are good. For you. A strictly meat diet is not what man was ever about. We were forever foragers, long before we lived in cities, domesticated animals, and crops. Before you preach to anyone, which I do not, it is important to remember your experiences are your own. Strictly speaking. As a rule I never give dietary or health advice to anyone else. Kind suggestions only. :whistle:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thinking you might be a bit over your limit Wallt.

1723473892087.png

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Walk done. Lights come on in 12 minutes.....

I see several have chimed in on HempKats post. Long post and I need to read it again. I do remember this.....I frankly haven't thought about living without Mrs Pute. One of us will go before the other ......inevitable. If she goes first......don't know. Depends on my health. Like Walt said when you get older your energy level isn't what it used to be.

Boo, would be a better person to ask about living without a life long mate. He lost Linda (his wife) way to early. He seems to have adjusted. Me, I don't know.....will I want to continue alone.....I can't answer that. But, I have no vision of traveling the world being a playboy.....

Today I have no real friends except Mrs Pute and my daughter. This forum is probably my best way of reaching out to friends. As stated before my family has all passed and friends......gone as well.

All the things like fishing that was my life long passion.....frankly I don't feel like it anymore. Sad......

I guess the future will be what it is gonna be and I will tackle it as it comes. I am happy and hopefully I will live out my days that way.

kevinn

Walk done. Lights come on in 12 minutes.....

I see several have chimed in on HempKats post. Long post and I need to read it again. I do remember this.....I frankly haven't thought about living without Mrs Pute. One of us will go before the other ......inevitable. If she goes first......don't know. Depends on my health. Like Walt said when you get older your energy level isn't what it used to be.

Boo, would be a better person to ask about living without a life long mate. He lost Linda (his wife) way to early. He seems to have adjusted. Me, I don't know.....will I want to continue alone.....I can't answer that. But, I have no vision of traveling the world being a playboy.....

Today I have no real friends except Mrs Pute and my daughter. This forum is probably my best way of reaching out to friends. As stated before my family has all passed and friends......gone as well.

All the things like fishing that was my life long passion.....frankly I don't feel like it anymore. Sad......

I guess the future will be what it is gonna be and I will tackle it as it comes. I am happy and hopefully I will live out my days that way.
Me and each of my sons use to fly fish all the time, but since they have moved away, it is no fun going by myself. Even though the river is nearly in my back yard.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

That's right. One person's opinion! You seem to have a reasonably healthy perspective here. Contrary to what was posted to me prior. I am not a medical doctor, and I presume you are not either, though I have extensive science college training. I happen to follow parts of all of the categories of the above diet, at my choosing. I take no meds. No pills. And I'm not overweight. And, I eat almost none of the foods that you advocate are good. For you. A strictly meat diet is not what man was ever about. We were forever foragers, long before we lived in cities, domesticated animals, and crops. Before you preach to anyone, which I do not, it is important to remember your experiences are your own. Strictly speaking. As a rule I never give dietary or health advice to anyone else. Kind suggestions only. :whistle:

thanks for the reply

we will have to agree to disagree , me thinks that the old cavemen ate a lot more wooly mammoths than they did blackberries

no meds here and I n my 70’s..doc said most men my age are on about 5 different meds..

I wish you well my friend , peace and love