What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Just made a couple burgers on wheat bread. Been snacking on crackers I'm going to wait a bit before I eat. What's for dinner over at your place?
Until my wife gets home, I have not been cooking anything. I have eaten some Triscuits and cheese. Apples, yogurt, scone and always tortilla chips.

Tonight I might just have beans and wieners. Chocolate bar and or frozen yogurt with maple syrup.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Until my wife gets home, I have not been cooking anything. I have eaten some Triscuits and cheese. Apples, yogurt, scone and always tortilla chips.

Tonight I might just have beans and wieners. Chocolate bar and or frozen yogurt with maple syrup.
Cant go wrong with a couple weiners. Chop up some onion? I had one of the burgers, it was okay. Whole Foods has great pickles. I have cheese it's and goldfish. Multigrain crackers too. And a few packages of Reese's peanut butter cups. 2 peanut butter cups a day. I have almond milk and yogurt and granola.

oldmaninbc

I hope your Honey is doing well❤️
Things are looking up so far, they got the blockage moved and they are letting her eat a high fiber diet today.
If she does not get a blockage from eating today they will let her come home tomorrow. It had nothing to do with the Crohn's disease and everything to do with scar tissue from many previous surgeries that caused the problem. Thanks for asking and we both know how important food is, maybe that is our gym, the kitchen:)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Cant go wrong with a couple weiners. Chop up some onion? I had one of the burgers, it was okay. Whole Foods has great pickles. I have cheese it's and goldfish. Multigrain crackers too. And a few packages of Reese's peanut butter cups. 2 peanut butter cups a day. I have almond milk and yogurt and granola.
dude, you can eat so much better than you do...don't wait until you are old to see what good food does for you...my diet has kept me alive longer than one of my doctors thought...fruit and veggies help keep the doctors away...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
dude, you can eat so much better than you do...don't wait until you are old to see what good food does for you...my diet has kept me alive longer than one of my doctors thought...fruit and veggies help keep the doctors away...
Sorry Boo 😔 It's tough. I have hummus and a pepper and crackers if I get hungry. I also have muscle milk powder but haven't used it lately. Hope you have a good evening boo 👍🚀

Old Uncle Ben

Hello @Old Uncle Ben . I am very sorry to hear about your health problems. Hopefully you can get some relief. I just wanted to say that you have given a lot of great growing advice over the years and many of us have benefited from your wisdom. No matter what the future holds for you, please remember that you have had a large impact on the cannabis community. Thank you. 😁
Howdy! Thanks a bunch for the kind words! Advice? It's easy if you stick to conventional tried and true botanical principles.

Am getting lined up with a world class neurosurgeon.

oldmaninbc

Little league is on doober
When I worked at the Christina lake Golf Club, one of my young co-workers, told me That his BC Trail Little League had won the Canadian Championship. Anyhow, he was like a martial artist with the bat, he could bounce it of his foot send send the bat over his back into his hands. He could do these fancy trick moves, all in the name to psych out the other team:)

How is the vision Sub, can you see me, do I look blurry or like I am way off in the distance.
Hope all is well.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
When I worked at the Christina lake Golf Club, one of my young co-workers, told me That his BC Trail Little League had won the Canadian Championship. Anyhow, he was like a martial artist with the bat, he could bounce it of his foot send send the bat over his back into his hands. He could do these fancy trick moves, all in the name to psych out the other team:)

How is the vision Sub, can you see me, do I look blurry or like I am way off in the distance.
Hope all is well.
You still look very blurry thank goodness 😁

‘’not seeing great yet hope my vision will be better tomorrow. Thank you old man ✌️🥰 hope things are good in your world too