What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh that Spanky is a handsome fellow...I miss having a cat around, mostly I find them calming to myself.

How is it going Gypsy, does your part of the world have an extended fall period, late frosts?

The fall is my favorite time of year.

My wife recently had to go to the hospital by ambulance; it took a few hours for the ambulance to get here.
When they did arrive, I eventually asked one of EMR, were you slow getting here because of traffic accidents. The responder said, yes, many accidents at one time. It was a long weekend and people were driving recklessly. Being in a hurry and wind up being lucky to be alive, if indeed they were lucky.
Yeah - I love cats and dogs - and find them both sentinel creatures that interaction with gets me into a very good mindset - oftentimes I find people too complicated and corrupt in some way or another - and enjoy the simplicity and innocence of felines 🐈 and canines - who - if they like/take to you - give you oodles of love and affection ❣️ - and pure unadulterated FUN 😁 - and in so doing calm me down - so that I can reset my conciousness - to minimal or no stress at all -

Sometimes we do have what is often called an - 'Indian Summertime' - here in England - last year was a good example with no frost till around November time - late November - if my memory serves me well 😀 -

I try to avoid vehicular travel - because of the potential dangers - stress and costs involved - mentally and financially - nothing worse to me than being stuck in a metal box - in limbo - in traffic - waiting for a traffic jam to cease - and not knowing when or if it will end anytime soon - and much prefer walking and the benefits gained from that - every walk I make is like making a deposit in my bank account of health - and always it invigorates me - and makes me enjoy life far more than sitting in or driving a car 🚗 - that's why I don't have - want or need one - at this time of my life - 😊

But one day - I might not have such confidence in my own mobility - and might need an ambulance to get me to a hospital - if my legs/body ever gives out - and hope that I don't have to wait too long for it - as you seemed to have to - due to things beyond your control -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Today's partial harvest. Didn't even look at the squash or peas.....

IMG_20240807_124059337_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240807_121516160_HDR.jpg

oldmaninbc

I'm dragging my butt to the gym these days too, but I know when I stop it will be the beginning of the end.
Hello GW, what makes you say if you didn't attend the gym your outlook would be dismal?

All the talk of eye sight correction makes me wonder if I should go into eye doc for a check up.
Because of my age if I go into a retail store for eye glasses, they will not help me unless I have an eye exam first. I have not been for many years.

Have you been practicing at the gym to give better belly rubs and scratches:)

oldmaninbc

Today's partial harvest. Didn't even look at the squash or peas.....

View attachment 19044750

View attachment 19044752
Mr. Pute if you have an abundance of beet tops I would more than gladly relieve you of them. There is no better veggy than beet tops, they are the best. I really like beans too.
Don't worry I am not your neighbor I won't raid your garden. If all your beans and beet tops are missing it wasn't me. I promise.
Are you organized in your home once again and did you change anything from what it was.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hello GW, what makes you say if you didn't attend the gym your outlook would be dismal?

All the talk of eye sight correction makes me wonder if I should go into eye doc for a check up.
Because of my age if I go into a retail store for eye glasses, they will not help me unless I have an eye exam first. I have not been for many years.

Really, I couldn't find my pecker without my glasses. i go to the eye doc every year....as a matter of fact I go the the retina doctor to check on my macular degeneration surgeon on the 13th and if all goes well I have a regular eye check up next month.

Magu🌈

Good morning folks.

Fuck me.....new MRI shows my back is about toast with a rare disease called arachnoiditis, and clumping of nerves, severe disc degeneration, stenosis, etc. Had an epidural steroid spinal for pain management couple of days ago which has helped but knowing things will only get worse is a bummer. Years ago I had a fusion, rods and screws, on my lumbar. Looks like I'll be going back under the knife again. Things to look forward to LOL.

Soaked 2 seeds of Ace Panama X Malawi and 2 of Golden Tiger X Panama. Tales popped 2nd day of soaking which is pretty fast. Speaks well of Ace Seeds too. They were carefully planted in soil, 20 oz. StyroCups.

View attachment 19044572
Eating a lot of homegrown pineapples, mangos and avocados.

Here's a heavy branch of "the connoisseur's avocado, Jan Boyce." Will be ripe next year. Another grafted cocktail tree. Grafting opens up a whole new world of goodness.

View attachment 19044595

Made a summer tropical drink topped off with homegrown pineapple and mango chunks. Brazilian rum, 1/2 jigger of Japanese Midori (melon liqueur), Meyer lemon juice, topped off with Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

View attachment 19044589

Have 8 babies potted up now from pups and tops. When you go this gold the flavor is rich and high brix juice. Better than what I had in Hawaii from truck farmers. They too pick green.

View attachment 19044596

Salud!
Uncle Ben
Hello @Old Uncle Ben . I am very sorry to hear about your health problems. Hopefully you can get some relief. I just wanted to say that you have given a lot of great growing advice over the years and many of us have benefited from your wisdom. No matter what the future holds for you, please remember that you have had a large impact on the cannabis community. Thank you. 😁

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
How was it. I’m gonna break mine out too

honestly , I like my French press but I broke it the other morning so I have to fess up on breaking out the perc…😁

fecking $150 dollar automatic gave up the ghost the other..the last two automatics we have bought both bit the dust in less than a year

honestly , I am going back to my roots of coffee drinking when as a young unmarried 20 yr old , someone turned me on n to Melitta..

right there , that’s all I need

IMG_9285.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Good afternoon Old Man!

I mean use it or lose it. When I don't exercise regularly, I start to feel worse.