What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I thought I was getting hosed in New York State but now I’m not so sure what do you get for all that sucking of your resources ? (other than the privilege of living)
I have lived here all of my adult life and It is important to stay close to my daughter. She can't leave because of her job. Money is to good for her to leave.

If it wasn't for her I would be out of this state so fast ...... well like a fart in the wind. I sure wouldn't live anywhere near a big city. I grew up in the country on a dirt road. Miss that.

oldmaninbc

Spanky - says good morning - to all of the old farts - during his petting/fuss time -
View attachment 19044450
Oh that Spanky is a handsome fellow...I miss having a cat around, mostly I find them calming to myself.

How is it going Gypsy, does your part of the world have an extended fall period, late frosts?

The fall is my favorite time of year.

My wife recently had to go to the hospital by ambulance; it took a few hours for the ambulance to get here.
When they did arrive, I eventually asked one of EMR, were you slow getting here because of traffic accidents. The responder said, yes, many accidents at one time. It was a long weekend and people were driving recklessly. Being in a hurry and wind up being lucky to be alive, if indeed they were lucky.

oldmaninbc

it’s about a mile up the hill and back but not a bad walk for an old geezer

old cemetery , several headstones from the 1800’s , old pioneers crossing the prairies…

View attachment 19044599

View attachment 19044600

View attachment 19044601

the old town….about 175 humans

View attachment 19044609
I have visited a number of old cemeteries. Sometimes I have come across a number of deaths around 1918, that was when the Spanish Flu took it's toll.

That's some peaceful looking country, a beautiful place to call home.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m home. Have to go back at 1:45 for another check. Can’t see yet but most to do with both eyes different. I’ll check in later when I can type better 💕💕💕
IMG_3396.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m home. Have to go back at 1:45 for another check. Can’t see yet but most to do with both eyes different. I’ll check in later when I can type better 💕💕💕
Your eye is dilated....and things might be blurry for awhile. Soon you won't believe how much brighter things are.

Damn, had to take my first mower break early....humid due to a storm moving in. Not here yet.....clouds are about to cool things way down.

Got lots to harvest in the garden.....if it's not one thing it's another. Ahhhh......clouds just covered Mr Sun.
Back to my duties at hand.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you run into a bare 1000 watt bulb hanging in the growroom?

never go into the grow room necked….
Actually, I did it firing a potato cannon that had a hole in the side that was a port for a second igniter that had been removed for cleaning and not replaced.

I was holding the tube against my stomach and aiming it at a down range target. When I fired it, flame shot out of the open port, which was against my stomach.

Besides the weepy palm sized patch with no skin, it destroyed my brand-new shirt that I had gotten for my birthday.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When your eye clears, notice how much more vivid the colors are in the one eye.

Now close one eye and then alternate and notice the light brightness difference between the two.

Latest posts

Latest posts