What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

I know people who are carnivore warriors and believe it is there mission to convert everyone over to carnivore come hell or high water

religious zealots

i love the carnivore diet but I ain’t gonna push it down anyone’s throat or tell them they are going to health hell if they don’t get off sugar , high fructose corn syrup , glyphosate , and fluoride

to each his own , Kay Sara

who is Kay and who is Sara anyway?
I'm sure you could scout up a few coffee girls by those names ;)

imiubu

I know people who are carnivore warriors and believe it is there mission to convert everyone over to carnivore come hell or high water

religious zealots

i love the carnivore diet but I ain’t gonna push it down anyone’s throat or tell them they are going to health hell if they don’t get off sugar , high fructose corn syrup , glyphosate , and fluoride

to each his own , Kay Sara

who is Kay and who is Sara anyway?
Understood.

It wasn't my point to push a particular way of eating only to not simply accept
what we are being told and do some research into what we are told is healthy to eat.

I think it is a responsibility of us all to call out disinformation being pushed as truth.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I know two people that were extremely overweight. Their heart doc put them on basically a carnivore diet very few allowed fruits and veggies no grains no carbs mostly meat eggs and cheese to combat their weight and heart issues. Every time I would see them, they looked like they lost another 20-30 pounds. They both lost all their weight which in turn helped their heart problems. I go on that same diet when I want to lose a quick 10 pounds as it’s very quick to come off 10 Lbs at a time just about a week for me. My health would have to be much worse to stay on it as I love my carbs and vegetables and cookies tonight 😳

I like to keep a few extra pounds on me going into winter cause ya never know if yer gonna get sick and that Covid shit a few years ago , I dropped 15 pounds really fast…

haven’t gained any weight on this semi carnivore diet

i say semi cause I love me some chocolate cake and a few other forbidden foods , feck it , life is to short not to enjoy some nanner pudding’ or a big old slice of cherry pie with ice cream!…

hello , I am big and I am a carnivore cheater

jokerman

Premium user
YOWZA. That's whut I was pointing out. Our morality setup is genuinely strange, and I just gotta use that photo as an example.

If you had posted nice hiney cheeks with a string between them that went up and covered a triangle of back skin above those nice hiney cheeks...

This reminds me of a song from long ago. Rules are rules.

Great song ,sung by renown electricians🙄

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_9237.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
It's a mule deer from here in the Badlands of the Dakotas. My males should be enormous this year.

They have made it to 5 and 6 years old. We have been caring for multiple generations the last 13 years.

We have about 30 deer total that winter in the safety of our canyon and yard. The mom's and babies will come up within a few feet of me when I'm putting grain screenings out for them.

The older deer understand the importance of the little ones getting food, even if they didn't sire them. Our two biggest boys are brothers a year apart.

I have watched them spar in the darkness of night outside my window more than once. The motion light has no effect when it comes on, they're used to it.

Farmer out in his underwear? I can't breathe in cold or hot air from my lung issues, so who needs pants?
Peace farmerlion
View attachment 19043801 View attachment 19043800 View attachment 19043799 View attachment 19043798 View attachment 19043797 View attachment 19043796 View attachment 19043795 View attachment 19043794 View attachment 19043793
All I see is braciole ☝️
Thats a bargain FFS !

oldmaninbc

Have you tried Icelandic Cod Liver?
I bought a can last month.
I've come to the opinion that it must be an acquired taste :D
As I understand... Goats will eat almost anything.
I challenge them to eat the above mentioned liver :ROFLMAO:
Oh my word, when I was a little boy 70 years ago, I remember my gramma forcing me to take cod liver oil. 75 years later I still remember, YUK

Last edited:

imiubu

I like to keep a few extra pounds on me going into winter cause ya never know if yer gonna get sick and that Covid shit a few years ago , I dropped 15 pounds really fast…

haven’t gained any weight on this semi carnivore diet

i say semi cause I love me some chocolate cake and a few other forbidden foods , feck it , life is to short not to enjoy some nanner pudding’ or a big old slice of cherry pie with ice cream!…

hello , I am big and I am a carnivore cheater

Over time, I came to restrict myself to mostly beef, beef tallow, eggs and butter.
After the final amount of fat I wanted to loose came off, I began to add some foods back.

In the process I discovered that bacon unfortunately caused my joints to swell up :(
Cheese causes my gut to bloat, anything with sugar brings the old cravings back.
I wanted to know what foods were causing issues. Loosing fat was of course a
goal but not the main goal for me. This highly restrictive WOE helped me to
discover that.

Over the last few weeks I've been eating old 'comfort foods' including ice cream,
bread, potatoes, cheese, whole milk yogurt and whole milk.
I was miserable, achy and it sure didn't help me at all manage the loss of my dog,
made it worse.

I've put on 10lbs of pure fat in the process. My mood sucked and my joints ached.
This last week I went full on beef, butter, tallow, eggs and salt only.
I do not blame it all on the 'bad' foods. I've not been motivated to go walking,
makes me cry. Also, I haven't been getting my usual exercise in either.
Today, I finally feel like I'm going to be alright both physically and emotionally.

I do okay with avocados, blackberries, peppers, cukes and occasionally I
also indulge in home grow tomatoes in moderation.

I love fresh grown veggies and will not completely cut them out.
Next week I'll hit the local farmers market to get the makings of
a lovely summer salad and enjoy the hell out of it.

I too prefer to keep a little extra weight on for the same reason as I age.
I've seen too many people become seriously ill and simply waste away.

I suppose that when I am not in full on restrictive mode,
I too am a cheatervore.
I'm going to use that term as my own... k? lol

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Over time, I came to restrict myself to mostly beef, beef tallow, eggs and butter.
After the final amount of fat I wanted to loose came off, I began to add some foods back.

In the process I discovered that bacon unfortunately caused my joints to swell up :(
Cheese causes my gut to bloat, anything with sugar brings the old cravings back.
I wanted to know what foods were causing issues. Loosing fat was of course a
goal but not the main goal for me. This highly restrictive WOE helped me to
discover that.

Over the last few weeks I've been eating old 'comfort foods' including ice cream,
bread, potatoes, cheese, whole milk yogurt and whole milk.
I was miserable, achy and it sure didn't help me at all manage the loss of my dog,
made it worse.

I've put on 10lbs of pure fat in the process. My mood sucked and my joints ached.
This last week I went full on beef, butter, tallow, eggs and salt only.
I do not blame it all on the 'bad' foods. I've not been motivated to go walking,
makes me cry. Also, I haven't been getting my usual exercise in either.
Today, I finally feel like I'm going to be alright both physically and emotionally.

I do okay with avocados, blackberries, peppers, cukes and occasionally I
also indulge in home grow tomatoes in moderation.

I love fresh grown veggies and will not completely cut them out.
Next week I'll hit the local farmers market to get the makings of
a lovely summer salad and enjoy the hell out of it.

I too prefer to keep a little extra weight on for the same reason as I age.
I've seen too many people become seriously ill and simply waste away.

I suppose that when I am not in full on restrictive mode,
I too am a cheatervore.
I'm going to use that term as my own... k? lol
Haha. We are a bad influence on you. It started with Doobers ice cream, Gypsy’s potatoes joes Italian cheeses and my Reese’s cup late night show and tell. You are a victim of all our unhealthy pleasures 🤪. Glad you’re back on track. 🥰✌️