What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I might have missed it, but aren’t you able to visit her?
I could visit her but it would require getting a hold of the community services people and getting a volunteer driver to take me over to Penticton. I will wait and see what happens in the next day.
I don't have any friends, I don't drive, so I am in a bit of a pickle for getting around. I can't even go to the store and buy a loaf of bread, which I am out of.

I have talked to her about this situation many times about moving from the rural area to the city. Stuck out here and not being able to drive sucks.

imiubu

Well - here is our new mutt called Loki - he is 5 months old now - and I have already taken him to see Mrs Nirvana at her workplace and she's already fallen in love with him - he don't hardly bark - and seems quite well mannered so far - my sister (who gave him to us) says that he is part poodle - part shitzu - and part pomeranian - to me he's just a mutt - weighs about 11lbs - and ate a whole burger patty earlier 😉
View attachment 19043584
Welcome to the fold, Loki :love:

It is a very good thing that you hold still and are extremely photogenic
as we old farts here will require many and regular photos of you
moving forward.

Looking forward to getting to know you little buddy.
To be privy to all of your antics and adventures are
also paramount to your membership here in TOOFC :D

Congratulations Gypsy and family.
He looks comfortable already and IME that
is a very good sign that he is already family :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
He’s beautiful. Yall are gonna have a lot of joy with him 💕💕💕
He likes carrots and tomatoes - never had a dog before that did like vegetables - he's just in a bit of a transition phase right now - from his old home to this one - so needs alot of attention to assure him it's all new - but OK for him - so I'm making a fuss of him -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
if the bottom was in at $49,121 , and now it is $54,000 and rising , it is a better risk than Vegas 😂

IMG_9267.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what lacquer thinner does when sparked off. Going to loose most of the skin on my left hand. Customers are going to haft to understand. They're not going to get their cars back today.

F ME it fricking burns...

View attachment 19043581 View attachment 19043582
Well s.hit! I would definitely take that to your local burn center brother. Looks like you are going to lose a lot of skin there, exposing a lot of nerves, and you need gel packs or something to protect and sooth it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
He likes carrots and tomatoes - never had a dog before that did like vegetables - he's just in a bit of a transition phase right now - from his old home to this one - so needs alot of attention to assure him it's all new - but OK for him - so I'm making a fuss of him -
im sure there won’t be a lack of attention around your place 😊

ost

Morning folks :)

Dark, dreary, humid with lotsa rain just hanging and waiting to pour upon us.
78F/ 82RH.
Feeling the pressure in my sinus's for certain.
OH... as I type, the first crack of thunder booms (finally) coming out of the West/ NW and crawling along.

Weather forecast last night, for today was; "Sunny" and 87F LOL

Finally got the gumption last night to get back to taking care of the lawn/ landscaping projects.
Made a project plan for early this morning and woke rip raring and ready.
Again, the old mother foiled my OD plans haha.
Gonna get some inside shit done, as well... the maintenance work is never ever completed.
We just plod along... one project at a time aye?

Ever onward we go :)
finish 1 chore ,then on to the next!

OleReynard

that’s cause they all came over here

stick a fork n this one

View attachment 19043517

a regular buffet
View attachment 19043518

there is some hope on a few girls….the grasshoppers are attracted to some plants like magnets tomsteele but then they leave other ones alone..my guess is the terps
View attachment 19043519

a nice male about 7’ tall next to a female so I am gonna let them do the dirty for some future trees

View attachment 19043520

girl on the left , boy on the right…it’s eithr frost hammer or gold digger x triangle kush

View attachment 19043521
If grasshoppers anything like mites they're attracted to the sweetest and best plants.
Ever notice how some plants won't be bothered?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have had spider mites twice and all the years I have grown. First time I got them from a clone. Chem #4 Number four to be exact. I also had blueberry Kush in with chem. I found was amazing is I had to throw the chem dog out but the blueberry was untouched. So your theory is spot on some plants bugs like others they don’t.

Dime

Well - here is our new mutt called Loki - he is 5 months old now - and I have already taken him to see Mrs Nirvana at her workplace and she's already fallen in love with him - he don't hardly bark - and seems quite well mannered so far - my sister (who gave him to us) says that he is part poodle - part shitzu - and part pomeranian - to me he's just a mutt - weighs about 11lbs - and ate a whole burger patty earlier 😉
View attachment 19043584
He will add years to your life

Dime

I have had spider mites twice and all the years I have grown. First time I got them from a clone. Chem #4 Number four to be exact. I also had blueberry Kush in with chem. I found was amazing is I had to throw the chem dog out but the blueberry was untouched. So your theory is spot on some plants bugs like others they don’t.
I had mites a few times and one time I had a plant that they wouldn't touch,it didnt get you high but I kept it and trimmed it and made a spray with it.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Been boxing until I can't box anymore. Everything seems to be ready for the installers except the electronic equipment. Won't do that until tomorrow. Once I unhook the cable box and wi-fi I will only be able to stream on my tablet using data which I have unlimited so Mrs Pute can watch Fox. I will be able to post here on my phone....so we will both have a connection to the world. I guess that is a good thing.

I am heading outside to check on the garden and fill the wasp traps.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It seems I’ll have another day in bed today. I woke up at 3 AM with severe stomach pains and they are still with me. I’ve canceled my plans and my trip to the gym today and I’m just going to sit back and take it easy. I don’t have much of a choice today. I’m very fortunate. I have two very understanding dogs that are not giving me any grief whatsoever about staying in bed.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
2024-08-0519.14.57351919628987032171.jpg
Welcome to the fold, Loki :love:

It is a very good thing that you hold still and are extremely photogenic
as we old farts here will require many and regular photos of you
moving forward.

Looking forward to getting to know you little buddy.
To be privy to all of your antics and adventures are
also paramount to your membership here in TOOFC :D

Congratulations Gypsy and family.
He looks comfortable already and IME that
is a very good sign that he is already family :)
Ya - he's pretty laid back - and just took a bit of a nap with me on the sofa - and when I get up - he gets up too - and stays close all the time - so he seems to like me - and when he heard my daughter moving about somewhere else in the apartment - he got real allert - and gave me a little chirp/soft bark - to let me know - and he keeps trying to eat the grass that's growing in the aloe plant pot - when I'm out on the balcony with him - maybe he's a vegetarian? - lol