What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

He likes carrots and tomatoes - never had a dog before that did like vegetables - he's just in a bit of a transition phase right now - from his old home to this one - so needs alot of attention to assure him it's all new - but OK for him - so I'm making a fuss of him -
Not sure if you are familiar but, this may help all of you
to adjust and acclimate to each other and Loki especially
may benefit from the info.

Lots of sites to view w/ this info but I choose this particular one
to 'honor' our very own dogzter :D

This is the 3-3-3 rule of pet adoption.
I hope it helps :)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What time is it??

What time is it.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not sure if you are familiar but, this may help all of you
to adjust and acclimate to each other and Loki especially
may benefit from the info.

Lots of sites to view w/ this info but I choose this particular one
to 'honor' our very own dogzter :D

This is the 3-3-3 rule of pet adoption.
I hope it helps :)

Good read - and I will take note - he's a puppy at 5 months old - so should be a bit more pliable than an older dog that's being adopted - 😀

OleReynard

I could visit her but it would require getting a hold of the community services people and getting a volunteer driver to take me over to Penticton. I will wait and see what happens in the next day.
I don't have any friends, I don't drive, so I am in a bit of a pickle for getting around. I can't even go to the store and buy a loaf of bread, which I am out of.

I have talked to her about this situation many times about moving from the rural area to the city. Stuck out here and not being able to drive sucks.
I'm in the same situation it's nice at times can be the pits others

jokerman

Premium user
I am personally happy for your good health. I have read about, though not met, folks that drank their fill of alcohol on a regular basis, and smoked daily, and lived to 100. We all make very personal choices about our health. Nothing that I ever post has anything to do with anyone making a profit, including myself. My significant other and I eat tofu 3-4 times a week, eggs once, and chicken and fish for the other dinners. Nobody is making or losing any bags of money from us. If you do not trust an entity such as the Mayo Clinic for information, so be it. They are not selling anything. Everything they discussed is at the grocery store, like anything else. There is nothing personally directed towards you either. Differing opinions spawn expanded thinking. We are all very independent adults here, so no one would be foolhardy enough to be foolishly schooled. And, no one is promoting or selling anything. Enjoy your day!!
I dont know if this means anything but Im most happiest when Im fat🙄😊

jokerman

Premium user
Well - here is our new mutt called Loki - he is 5 months old now - and I have already taken him to see Mrs Nirvana at her workplace and she's already fallen in love with him - he don't hardly bark - and seems quite well mannered so far - my sister (who gave him to us) says that he is part poodle - part shitzu - and part pomeranian - to me he's just a mutt - weighs about 11lbs - and ate a whole burger patty earlier 😉
View attachment 19043584
Stately and look in deep thought
Best of luck with the new member of your family❤️😊☝️

Unca Walt

420club
she was not properly covered , didn’t even have a thong on , not that it would matter , really , about the same amount of flesh is exposed with or without a thong

but rules are rules
YOWZA. That's whut I was pointing out. Our morality setup is genuinely strange, and I just gotta use that photo as an example.

If you had posted nice hiney cheeks with a string between them that went up and covered a triangle of back skin above those nice hiney cheeks...

No problem. Just a lady onna beach in a babysuit**

Ya gotta have one OR the other. <-- That is the documented insanity of our morality setup.

(**Note: "babysuit" was my little son's transliteration of "bathing suit" when he was a tweeny. It has been in the Sned lexicon for more than a half a century now.) ;)

Unca Walt

420club
that’s cause they all came over here

stick a fork n this one

View attachment 19043517

a regular buffet
View attachment 19043518

there is some hope on a few girls….the grasshoppers are attracted to some plants like magnets tomsteele but then they leave other ones alone..my guess is the terps
View attachment 19043519

a nice male about 7’ tall next to a female so I am gonna let them do the dirty for some future trees

View attachment 19043520

girl on the left , boy on the right…it’s eithr frost hammer or gold digger x triangle kush

View attachment 19043521
@bigsur51 -- Bro... a quick question: Considering the work you put into those plants, wouldn't a temporary covering of insect netting over them be worth it? Reusable, too.

LATE EDIT: Just found out (catching up) that you doan givvashit for the volunteers. Omigawd.

Here's Unca inna desert, nearly mummified... and Big is washing his car with EVIAN. And watering his lawn with Perrier. (*sob*)

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
CONUNDRUM: Answering posts on this raceway without reading ALL the posts on this raceway.

PROBLEM ONE: You find your answer is moot after you post it. (*sigh*)

PROBLEM TWO: You went through so many fargin pages that you forgot to answer the post you coulda helped sumbody with.

And a conundrum does not come in a package. OH GAWD. Funny story. Better not.

Last edited: