What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Heart Healthy Diet: Eight Steps To Prevent Heart Disease

What I am about to say is not personal towards you, please know this first and foremost.

I feel a responsibility however; to ask folks to please study up outside of MSM and gleaning
info from the same folks who profit from us remaining unhealthy.

I call 100% BS on this paradigm of lies perpetuated by those who profit from humans
becoming and remaining ill.

Folks, please do your own research and stop repeating 'the status quo barrage of BS'
as truth. Sigh.

Y'all know the drill... follow the money. One makes the most profit by returning customers.
Keeping us sick and needing to constantly rely on 'the health care system' TIT;
increases profit margins exponentially.

I have NEVER been healthier and I eat ALL the things that article suggests not to.
A great many other humans have also discovered the same as I.

Due diligence is required however, to shlog through the quagmire of intentional BS to discover
the way to managing our own good health rather than rely upon management of the HCS of profiteers.
One must desire to seek out the information though as it is out there and easily attainable.

oldmaninbc

Good Morning Folks.
I need to clean up the mess the garbage man left on my road.
Thru no fault of theirs because my Honey feels if we use less trash garbage bags we can achieve peace in the middle east.
I have to yelp at her and tell Her they are mine and I will use how many I want.
So you save one bag .over fill the first bag and it breaks.
Going to ration out her cigarettes and see how that flies☝️😊
OH OH...remember choose your battles wisely, is a garbage bag worth dying on the hill🫵🏻🧹🪣

hello jokerman, I rather dislike when bears and ravens get into my garbage, they were not taught well by their mommas to be tidy. Beside a garbage kerfuffle I hope your day is enchanting and you get that fancy boat.

If you were to come to BC you would have to take the long way, down the east coast around the Horn and up to Point Roberts. The little boat that could. Think of all the culinary delights along the way, Peruvian chicken.

cola

What I am about to say is not personal towards you, please know this first and foremost.

I feel a responsibility however; to ask folks to please study up outside of MSM and gleaning
info from the same folks who profit from us remaining unhealthy.

I call 100% BS on this paradigm of lies perpetuated by those who profit from humans
becoming and remaining ill.

Folks, please do your own research and stop repeating 'the status quo barrage of BS'
as truth. Sigh.

Y'all know the drill... follow the money. One makes the most profit by returning customers.
Keeping us sick and needing to constantly rely on 'the health care system' TIT;
increases profit margins exponentially.

I have NEVER been healthier and I eat ALL the things that article suggests not to.
A great many other humans have also discovered the same as I.

Due diligence is required however, to shlog through the quagmire of intentional BS to discover
the way to managing our own good health rather than rely upon management of the HCS of profiteers.
One must desire to seek out the information though as it is out there and easily attainable.
I am personally happy for your good health. I have read about, though not met, folks that drank their fill of alcohol on a regular basis, and smoked daily, and lived to 100. We all make very personal choices about our health. Nothing that I ever post has anything to do with anyone making a profit, including myself. My significant other and I eat tofu 3-4 times a week, eggs once, and chicken and fish for the other dinners. Nobody is making or losing any bags of money from us. If you do not trust an entity such as the Mayo Clinic for information, so be it. They are not selling anything. Everything they discussed is at the grocery store, like anything else. There is nothing personally directed towards you either. Differing opinions spawn expanded thinking. We are all very independent adults here, so no one would be foolhardy enough to be foolishly schooled. And, no one is promoting or selling anything. Enjoy your day!!

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am personally happy for your good health. I have read about, though not met, folks that drank their fill of alcohol on a regular basis, and smoked daily, and lived to 100. We all make very personal choices about our health. Nothing that I ever post has anything to do with anyone making a profit, including myself. My significant other and myself eat tofu 3-4 times a week, eggs once, and chicken and fish for the other dinners. Nobody is making or losing any bags of money from us. If you do not trust an entity such as the Mayo Clinic for information, so be it. They are not selling anything. Everything they discussed is at the grocery store, like anything else. And, there is nothing personally directed towards you either. Differing opinions spawn expanded thinking. We are all very independent adults here, so no one would be foolhardy enough to be foolishly schooled. And, no one is promoting or selling anything. Enjoy your day!!
Good discussion…I try an eat as healthy as I can but go bad 3 times a week. Plant based diet.

Last edited:

Littleleaf

Veteran
This is what lacquer thinner does when sparked off. Going to loose most of the skin on my left hand. Customers are going to haft to understand. They're not going to get their cars back today.

F ME it fricking burns...

burned.jpg
burned 2.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - here is our new mutt called Loki - he is 5 months old now - and I have already taken him to see Mrs Nirvana at her workplace and she's already fallen in love with him - he don't hardly bark - and seems quite well mannered so far - my sister (who gave him to us) says that he is part poodle - part shitzu - and part pomeranian - to me he's just a mutt - weighs about 11lbs - and ate a whole burger patty earlier 😉
2024-08-0516.46.466758087842481030092.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This is what lacquer thinner does when sparked off. Going to loose most of the skin on my left hand. Customers are going to haft to understand. They're not going to get their cars back today.

F ME it fricking burns...

View attachment 19043581 View attachment 19043582
Burns are the worst,good luck and keep it clean!
How the hell did it ignite?
Well - here is our new mutt called Loki - he is 5 months old now - and I have already taken him to see Mrs Nirvana at her workplace and she's already fallen in love with him - he don't hardly bark - and seems quite well mannered so far - my sister (who gave him to us) says that he is part poodle - part shitzu - and part pomeranian - to me he's just a mutt - weighs about 11lbs - and ate a whole burger patty earlier 😉
View attachment 19043584
Looks like he has big plans for you,congratulations!
😆

BumSplodgeBrownPants

View attachment 19043584
I'm a little worried about that knife he's packing.

oldmaninbc

View attachment 19043584
Hello Gypsy a new family member and such a good looking little fella. What does Smudge think of the new family member?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19043584
He’s beautiful. Yall are gonna have a lot of joy with him 💕💕💕

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Dime

Stupid overpaid celebrity quotes.

"I've been on foodstamps and welfare. Anybody help me out? Hell No."
Graig T Nelson

"I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa"
Brittany Spears

“You don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco.”
Justin Bieber

oldmaninbc

I just heard from my sweetie, she still hasn't been able to go to the washroom since Friday and for a person with crohn's disease, it's highly unusual. She hasn't had any food since then and can only have sips of water to take medication. The rest of the time she can only have ice-chips. It's not looking good and she wouldn't be surprised if the word surgery didn't come up soon. Still, more waiting.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I just heard from my sweetie, she still hasn't been able to go to the washroom since Friday and for a person with crohn's disease, it's highly unusual. She hasn't had any food since then and can only have sips of water to take medication. The rest of the time she can only have ice-chips. It's not looking good and she wouldn't be surprised if the word surgery didn't come up soon. Still, more waiting.
I might have missed it, but aren’t you able to visit her?