What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Mornin’ ,folks.

Beautiful day here .
Headed out onto the water soon for some Albie and bonito fishing .
Haven’t been online much lately.
I bought a nice 3 bedroom 3 bath house about 1/2 from my farm property and the Mrs and I have been busy setting it up .
Nice quiet spot on a one lane road abutting 700 acres of state wildlife management land .
I can literally hunt and fish out the back door .
Even got a nice 4 wheel drive mid size 25hp John Deere tractor in the deal.

This morning’s pic of my four outdoor plants from Copa genetics . Two each of Fast Ham and Project 25 F2.
They started flowering a week or so ago but they are already stinking up the veggie garden .
COPAplants8.5.24.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Nope, no "real" grasshoppers, here. I moved my family out of Texas almost 3 yrs ago.. the people, the heat, the GRASSHOPPERS were the length of a man's finger.. thankfully none of that action round here, just a couple regular sized ones that are manageable..

A Diablo OG x DMT
View attachment 19043523
Beautiful. I’m just a stoner who thought @bigsur51 posted your bee pic. He just posted this one a couple days ago.
IMG_2988.jpeg

I saved it for my wall of weed pics

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good Morning Folks.
I need to clean up the mess the garbage man left on my road.
Thru no fault of theirs because my Honey feels if we use less trash garbage bags we can achieve peace in the middle east.
I have to yelp at her and tell Her they are mine and I will use how many I want.
So you save one bag .over fill the first bag and it breaks.
Going to ration out her cigarettes and see how that flies☝️😊
I wouldn’t go there…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
doesn’t really matter now does it , not since every strandivar out there can thank Skunk and Northern Lights for their genes….
None of that here at all......yay.
😆
Incoming recession is what I am hearing.
Japans stock market tanked friday ours is down over 1200 this morning........may be the beginning of something.
Personally I think Walts right and we are in for a bad ride shortly.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
None of that here at all......yay.
😆
Incoming recession is what I am hearing.
Japans stock market tanked friday ours is down over 1200 this morning........may be the beginning of something.
Personally I think Walts right and we are in for a bad ride shortly.

the Greenback is toast

what sort of devious plan would it be to crash the economy just before the election?

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Veteran
that’s cause they all came over here

stick a fork n this one

View attachment 19043517

a regular buffet
View attachment 19043518

Yo Big, while in Texas, I was able to finish out some plants, even with some HEAVY grasshopper pressure. I put up plastic around the garden, 4 ft high. Not many hoppers were able to make in to the area, though they were smaller plants. May have to go up with plastic, a couple more feet. Cheap and worth a shot imho
Edit: Real sorry to see what they did to yer plants. Fuckin hate those things

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yo Big, while in Texas, I was able to finish out some plants, even with some HEAVY grasshopper pressure. I put up plastic around the garden, 4 ft high. Not many hoppers were able to make in to the area, though they were smaller plants. May have to go up with plastic, a couple more feet. Cheap and worth a shot imho
Edit: Real sorry to see what they did to yer plants. Fuckin hate those things

thanks for the Kind words Amigo

it is no big deal as these are all volunteers cause I am taking a break from the garden after about a 16 year run…

very little watering , zero ferts , only sprayed with Bt once and I really wasn’t gonna do that much…

but as a cannabis addict , I cannot help myself , it still bothers me when I chop down a male plant or cull some runts….😂

at my other place , I had zero issues with hoppers cause I had 20-30 chickens and they absolutely kept the hopper problem away…

IMG_7830.jpeg
IMG_5400.jpeg
IMG_5365.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240805_134302355.jpg

Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs. It was only 92 at 06:30 this morning. Was 114 F yesterday afternoon when we arrived. Should top that today at 117 F predicted. Off season and the town is deserted for the most part. Low room rates.

Able to use a cane in the room finally. I can even hop a few steps without it. I still need the walker for more extended trips. Stopped using the ankle brace but it feels weak and untrustworthy.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
View attachment 19043546

Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs. It was only 92 at 06:30 this morning. Was 114 F yesterday afternoon when we arrived. Should top that today at 117 F predicted. Off season and the town is deserted for the most part. Low room rates.

Able to use a cane in the room finally. I can even hop a few steps without it. I still need the walker for more extended trips. Stopped using the ankle brace but it feels weak and untrustworthy.
Fuckin progress!!!
My guess is once you are eating better and back home you will improve at a faster rate.

imiubu

Morning folks :)

Dark, dreary, humid with lotsa rain just hanging and waiting to pour upon us.
78F/ 82RH.
Feeling the pressure in my sinus's for certain.
OH... as I type, the first crack of thunder booms (finally) coming out of the West/ NW and crawling along.

Weather forecast last night, for today was; "Sunny" and 87F LOL

Finally got the gumption last night to get back to taking care of the lawn/ landscaping projects.
Made a project plan for early this morning and woke rip raring and ready.
Again, the old mother foiled my OD plans haha.
Gonna get some inside shit done, as well... the maintenance work is never ever completed.
We just plod along... one project at a time aye?

Ever onward we go :)

Latest posts

Latest posts