What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this day just went sideways, the ambulance was here and took my wife to the hospital in the next city over. I still have memories of the last time and the doc telling me to call her next of kin. This time for a different reason but it's reason to be concerned.
Best of luck to your wife brother! Are they planning surgery?

Littleleaf

Veteran

jokerman

Premium user
Can you just buy them where you live? They only sell fake stuff where I live without a card. They sell a lot of it where I buy our cigars. It must do something but I’m thinking there is something not so good for you in there although I might be tempted if I didn’t grow was out of weed and things were dry…😊
Subiness ,You can buy the real deal and can twisted
Cosr me $50 for 2 gram pen that gets tossed when she is gone.
They need to be charged about 3 times with a USB-C wire
They came a long way.
I started using them 9 years ago

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Since my 27th August prostate ablation surgery has been postponed - probably due to striking doctors - I've been looking for other - more holistic ways to improve things - and working on my pelvic floor muscles seems to be a good idea 💡 - and they do have an inner leg machine at the gym that could help - so I'll hit that today - and maybe try this tennis ball method too -

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Question for all you vape-ers. Everybody was talking about these elite brands of vapes. Question…how many, months later, use their vape daily?
Hi Pute, I've been vaping near enough 10 years now. Daily.

I have a couple of drawers and shelves full of vapes that I don't use much, but they do come back into rotation from time to time.
Volcano I only picked up this year and I do like it. So easy to use. It medicates well.
I got the new solo 3 and that gets me quite smashed. Also run a Silver Surfer vape too. That's got balls, balls are the new fashion now, you gotta have balls in your vape to be a cool kid. That thing gets me to Mars a lot quicker than I need to.
I run most vapes through water apart from the volcano, but I may get an adaptor for it seeing a few here using it through water, to give it a go.

But I still sneak a pipe here and there, really is a bit of a dirty feeling to it for me now. A very muddy high, vaping is quite clean and clear in contrast.

I am naughty though as I do like a nice tobacco pipe at the weekend, I don't inhale that so I'm not too naughty, but it does go nicely with a squished flat pancake of hash on top, it's more to make the room smell nice, and get the dog high. :whee:

That's just reminded me, I made some incense with dope and makko powder and my old terrier who made it to 17years old, in his later years would always be lying underneath where I was burning it. It must have made him feel good, so I always made more and burnt it most evenings for him.
This dog of mine now likes to hang around and have a sniff of me exhaling the volcano bag.