What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A similar thing happened to me on Friday Walt - I went to see some friends who wanted me to help them barbeque some fillet steaks - corn - asparagus and spuds - and when it was all over - one of them gave me a green THC gummy - at about 8.30pm - walked home and got on the sofa 🛋 - then fell asleep around 10pm - woke up at 5am for a pee - then went back to sleep quickly again till 8am - so 10 hours sleep! -

- Saturday had arrived - but even with copious cups of coffee - I spent the whole day on the sofa mostly - eating and snoozing - and today (Sunday) - I woke up early as usual - full of energy - so walked to the gym and had an extra long workout and cool down in the pool - the gummy kinda knocked me out - and made me rest/take a day off 😅 - which is nice occasionally -
That’s exactly why I do not eat marijuana in any way shape or form …you can’t exhale it !

OleReynard

Low 70's all this week, I do believe Summer came and went.
Maples are turning up here, stuff is browning out.
Other trees are starting the necrosis thingy, losing leaves here and there.
Squirrels are more active, i see them chasing and humping sometimes they have a late litter and die.

Foot still bugging
20240804_065544.jpg
but has gotten better can walk without a cane now anyway.
Not a great Pic lots more discoloring and bruising happening.
Have a feeling ill be on slow roll for another week

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Sounds like you may be gluten intolerant.
Hi Mr Wolf.
Seems strange for it to just come on out of the blue, but yes I think I may be. I do love a nice baguette from the Spanish bakery in town, that is one bread I shall miss.
I lived in the South of France on the Spanish border many years back and I just ate bread every morning on my way to work, them baguettes are so addictive. I put LOADS of weight on. :biglaugh:
No more bread dagnabbit!
Try a carnivore or keto diet mate - I did the keto diet for a year and was shifting about 1kg of useless subcutaneous chub/fat per week - at my peak of weight loss - combined with lots of exercise of course -
Hi Gypsy.
Yes, I did keto once and dropped 10kg easy peasy. Was a few tough poops at the beginning, I think from lack of fibre, but once I got into it I felt loads better. I had 100kg of olympic weights at the time and was doing my squats and deadlifts every morning and the jitsu twice a week too.
I only really stopped due to the covid stuff, then we moved house and I sold my weights. I may have to get some more.

I think this is the way I need to go again. More meat and eggs. Mostly beef, maybe a chicken curry once a week. Avoiding pork, that's pumped full of crap... But bacon tastes sooooo good.
I need to stop drinking beer, that's giving me a belly, but funny enough I've drunk beer all weekend (not constantly, I'd be falling over),,, but I have had a couple of beers in the evenings and that doesn't mess with my tum tum.

I could murder a bacon and tomato baguette right now. :whee:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

You may try to avoid gluten for a bit to see if that may be your problem. Many people are allergic to gluten and don’t even realize that something like gluten intolerance is even a thing. We found out my granddaughter was gluten intolerant and she’s 100% better health wise now.
I am allergic to bananas and have been since eating one as a young child and being rushed to the horse-piddle.
I've conditioned myself to hate the smell of them, I wonder if your granddaughter will do the same for bread? Does she eat the gluten free stuff or is it best she just avoid all of it. That gluten free stuff is like cardboard.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm all excited! - My sister Mini (short for Yasmin) - is coming up to see us and bringing the mutt puppy 🐶 that she is giving to us tomorrow - we haven't had a dog since Zack (my big male Rottie) died in 2016 - so have been 8 years dogless - lots of fun to come I'm sure - lol

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hi Pute, I've been vaping near enough 10 years now. Daily.

I have a couple of drawers and shelves full of vapes that I don't use much, but they do come back into rotation from time to time.
Volcano I only picked up this year and I do like it. So easy to use. It medicates well.
I got the new solo 3 and that gets me quite smashed. Also run a Silver Surfer vape too. That's got balls, balls are the new fashion now, you gotta have balls in your vape to be a cool kid. That thing gets me to Mars a lot quicker than I need to.
I run most vapes through water apart from the volcano, but I may get an adaptor for it seeing a few here using it through water, to give it a go.

But I still sneak a pipe here and there, really is a bit of a dirty feeling to it for me now. A very muddy high, vaping is quite clean and clear in contrast.

I am naughty though as I do like a nice tobacco pipe at the weekend, I don't inhale that so I'm not too naughty, but it does go nicely with a squished flat pancake of hash on top, it's more to make the room smell nice, and get the dog high. :whee:

That's just reminded me, I made some incense with dope and makko powder and my old terrier who made it to 17years old, in his later years would always be lying underneath where I was burning it. It must have made him feel good, so I always made more and burnt it most evenings for him.
This dog of mine now likes to hang around and have a sniff of me exhaling the volcano bag.
Thanks for the rundown. Appreciate it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hi Mr Wolf.
Seems strange for it to just come on out of the blue, but yes I think I may be. I do love a nice baguette from the Spanish bakery in town, that is one bread I shall miss.
I lived in the South of France on the Spanish border many years back and I just ate bread every morning on my way to work, them baguettes are so addictive. I put LOADS of weight on. :biglaugh:
No more bread dagnabbit!

Hi Gypsy.
Yes, I did keto once and dropped 10kg easy peasy. Was a few tough poops at the beginning, I think from lack of fibre, but once I got into it I felt loads better. I had 100kg of olympic weights at the time and was doing my squats and deadlifts every morning and the jitsu twice a week too.
I only really stopped due to the covid stuff, then we moved house and I sold my weights. I may have to get some more.

I think this is the way I need to go again. More meat and eggs. Mostly beef, maybe a chicken curry once a week. Avoiding pork, that's pumped full of crap... But bacon tastes sooooo good.
I need to stop drinking beer, that's giving me a belly, but funny enough I've drunk beer all weekend (not constantly, I'd be falling over),,, but I have had a couple of beers in the evenings and that doesn't mess with my tum tum.

I could murder a bacon and tomato baguette right now. :whee:
Ahhh - I love beer too - but gave up regular consumption of it about 11 years ago now - alcohol doesn't marry too well with my personality I've found - and seems to turn me into a bit of a barbarian - so it's best that I don't get on the booze no more - plus it's much better for my health not to booze 😀 - although maybe once or twice per year - I might have just one or two beers - and thoroughly enjoy them - when it's hot weather - and always feel suitably refreshed afterwards -

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I am allergic to bananas and have been since eating one as a young child and being rushed to the horse-piddle.
I've conditioned myself to hate the smell of them, I wonder if your granddaughter will do the same for bread? Does she eat the gluten free stuff or is it best she just avoid all of it. That gluten free stuff is like cardboard.
Some of the gluten free stuff is not bad but you’re right some GF bread is cardboard. I have learned to make some GF goodies with GF rice flour that’s pretty good too. Her favorite thing was noodles. She eats the GF noodles but they are not the same I’ll tell ya that. She loves my rice so I usually have a pot of rice on when she visits. I think she sneaks stuff sometimes but pays for it with stomach and other issues when she does.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday, an ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)
Enjoy your day as well.
Be careful ! I heard of a band of lewd and lascivious women kidnapping handsome men as yourself,GW, Big and others using them as sex slaves. . I tend to think I and Unc Walt are safe.

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19042951
View attachment 19042952
Good morning old farts . I have been gone for a minute. I did not read everything before this because there is like a thousand pages ! 🫣 Damn you people talk a lot. 🤣 We are in a terrible drought here. All the grass in the pasture feilds turned brown and crunchy and we had to feed some hay but it has rained a little bit lately and things are turning green again. 😅 Now I am waiting to harvest some plants in about a month. 😁 I have grown a Burmese landrace that has very good structure and huge colas on it. Several breeders have said that they really like the way it looks so I will focus on developing it as my main breeding project. Anyway, Thats all thats happening in my little world. May the Universe bless you and your garden. 😁 🌈
We missed you !
Missed you at church too😊

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Enjoy your day as well.
Be careful ! I heard of a band of lewd and lascivious women kidnapping handsome men as yourself,GW, Big and others using them as sex slaves. . I tend to think I and Unc Walt are safe.
I'm double locking my front door 🚪 now - and have taken on The Siege Mentality - stocking up on essential foods too - just in case -

cola

I found switching to Rye bread alleviated all of my symptoms. Apparently there is much less gluten in the Rye grain.

Before you make any life long decisions I'd consult your doctor. A simple test will tell if you may have Ceilac Disease.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Thanks for the rundown. Appreciate it.
No worries.

If you were over this side of the pond, I'd pop a couple of vapes in the mail for you to try.

I think if you have a plumbers torch and a bong, I'd start cheap with a glass unit like from this guy...

I always test my herb in that 1st, most purest flavour I find. BUT it is a tolerance killer so I try not to hit it every night. I like to mix my vapes and my strains up, it keeps my tolerance on it's toes.

Latest posts

Latest posts