What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday, an ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Magu🌈

46425AFF-F8AF-43E5-A936-0CC6E3280AE6.jpeg

FAC2DD1F-4950-411D-BD42-CCEF5D6B23E1.jpeg

Good morning old farts . I have been gone for a minute. I did not read everything before this because there is like a thousand pages ! 🫣 Damn you people talk a lot. 🤣 We are in a terrible drought here. All the grass in the pasture feilds turned brown and crunchy and we had to feed some hay but it has rained a little bit lately and things are turning green again. 😅 Now I am waiting to harvest some plants in about a month. 😁 I have grown a Burmese landrace that has very good structure and huge colas on it. Several breeders have said that they really like the way it looks so I will focus on developing it as my main breeding project. Anyway, Thats all thats happening in my little world. May the Universe bless you and your garden. 😁 🌈

Unca Walt

420club
I am done for the weekend. I got the fence finished, the storage container out of the woods, detailed the Nissan so I can sell it, and washed the dogs. The dogs ruined my back for the afternoon so now I’m enjoying an ice pack and a vape pen…Hydration is key to recovery
An amazing thing to point out: Last evening, I got sauced on @Boo's Finest after about a week of being on a desert island. Went to bed precisely at 9. Woke up this moanin', and while in the shower, I glanced at a clock on the vanity stand. 6AM!!

I normally get up between 2AM and 4AM.

I just got over 8 hours of sleep. I feel great. Thank you, Brother Boo.

While we are on the subject, I just stepped outside to check the weather (cloudy, still), hitting a bag of B.'s Finest, and saw that Lumpy The Peacock is snugly ensconced on my chimney, sleeping. With one forlorn long feather left.

cola

View attachment 19042951
View attachment 19042952
Good morning old farts . I have been gone for a minute. I did not read everything before this because there is like a thousand pages ! 🫣 Damn you people talk a lot. 🤣 We are in a terrible drought here. All the grass in the pasture feilds turned brown and crunchy and we had to feed some hay but it has rained a little bit lately and things are turning green again. 😅 Now I am waiting to harvest some plants in about a month. 😁 I have grown a Burmese landrace that has very good structure and huge colas on it. Several breeders have said that they really like the way it looks so I will focus on developing it as my main breeding project. Anyway, Thats all thats happening in my little world. May the Universe bless you and your garden. 😁 🌈
Don't fret too much, friend. We may be a fast typing group, but as ol farts we move pretty slowly too. Hard to keep up when you have been away, and likely you can derive much of what you missed by osmosis. Go figure, eh .. (y):rolleyes:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dumb is numb between the ears.
😆
Wife came home with a 3" ribeye salt and peppered it for grillin tomorrow at lunch time.........may lose a little sleep over it.
Getting teeth yanked Tuesday gotta get it while I still can.
Good luck with your tooth extraction and new teeth brother!

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
An amazing thing to point out: Last evening, I got sauced on @Boo's Finest after about a week of being on a desert island. Went to bed precisely at 9. Woke up this moanin', and while in the shower, I glanced at a clock on the vanity stand. 6AM!!

I normally get up between 2AM and 4AM.

I just got over 8 hours of sleep. I feel great. Thank you, Brother Boo.

While we are on the subject, I just stepped outside to check the weather (cloudy, still), hitting a bag of B.'s Finest, and saw that Lumpy The Peacock is snugly ensconced on my chimney, sleeping. With one forlorn long feather left.
A similar thing happened to me on Friday Walt - I went to see some friends who wanted me to help them barbeque some fillet steaks - corn - asparagus and spuds - and when it was all over - one of them gave me a green THC gummy - at about 8.30pm - walked home and got on the sofa 🛋 - then fell asleep around 10pm - woke up at 5am for a pee - then went back to sleep quickly again till 8am - so 10 hours sleep! -

- Saturday had arrived - but even with copious cups of coffee - I spent the whole day on the sofa mostly - eating and snoozing - and today (Sunday) - I woke up early as usual - full of energy - so walked to the gym and had an extra long workout and cool down in the pool - the gummy kinda knocked me out - and made me rest/take a day off 😅 - which is nice occasionally -

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning borborygmic brothers and kindly sister women! Let the two-part harmony begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here starting at 59F and predicted to reach 90F.

An empty calendar today open to worship or debauchery, whichever opportunity presents itself first.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Good afternoon OFs.

Grey and cool here, 19*C in modern money and a light breeze making it feel about 16*C... (double it and add 30 to get to F was what my Grandfather taught me).

WARNING... POOP TALK INCOMING!!!

I've not eaten bread for 3 days and I've had my 1st solid movements since xmas the last 2 days. I think I've some sort of aversion to bread. Or the glyphosphate they spray on the wheat. ??? Pain has gone in my gut, so I think it's bread. I was waiting for 6 months for a scan but when I chased them up I was told my cancer test was negative so they felt no need to check out what's going on, but couldn't be bothered to let me know. Gotta love the NHS, huh?
I'm still on a waiting list for my ADHD... 3 years now and have just been told I need to start the process again now that I have moved to another care provider area... They have a backlog of 3,500 cases and are seeing 200 per year, so that's another 17 year wait to be seen. I can't sit staring outof the window for that long, so may just pay to go private and be done with it. I think I need some meds as my lack of mojo is starting to get me down.

I fancied some lunch so decided to not have toast and have meat instead.

IMG_4287.jpg

That'll do me for my lunches for 3 or 4 days... Man, I love cow meat and eggs.

Have fun folks, I'm off to mulch the herb bed I made for the wife yesterday.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19042951
View attachment 19042952
Nice to see you Magu 💕

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Aunt Linda died yesterday 😞
Condolences brother!
Good afternoon OFs.

Grey and cool here, 19*C in modern money and a light breeze making it feel about 16*C... (double it and add 30 to get to F was what my Grandfather taught me).

I've not eaten bread for 3 days and I've had my 1st solid movements since xmas the last 2 days. I think I've some sort of aversion to bread. Or the glyphosphate they spray on the wheat. ??? Pain has gone in my gut, so I think it's bread. I was waiting for 6 months for a scan but when I chased them up I was told my cancer test was negative so they felt no need to check out what's going on, but couldn't be bothered to let me know. Gotta love the NHS, huh?
I'm still on a waiting list for my ADHD... 3 years now and have just been told I need to start the process again now that I have moved to another care provider area... They have a backlog of 3,500 cases and are seeing 200 per year, so that's another 17 year wait to be seen. I can't sit staring outof the window for that long, so may just pay to go private and be done with it. I think I need some meds as my lack of mojo is starting to get me down.

View attachment 19042986

Sounds like you may be gluten intolerant.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good afternoon OFs.

View attachment 19042986

Try a carnivore or keto diet mate - I did the keto diet for a year and was shifting about 1kg of useless subcutaneous chub/fat per week - at my peak of weight loss - combined with lots of exercise of course -

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good afternoon OFs.

View attachment 19042986

You may try to avoid gluten for a bit to see if that may be your problem. Many people are allergic to gluten and don’t even realize that something like gluten intolerance is even a thing. We found out my granddaughter was gluten intolerant and she’s 100% better health wise now.