What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure, I felt the same way. I was worried as I tried the vape cigs and couldn’t tolerate them. I think it was the oil additives and flavorings they put in them I was maybe allergic to. I only burn flower with mine
Vaporizer pens using carts is a completely different deal. They use a diluent so dilute the concentrate so that it will flow. Use them at your own peril.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The volcano bag and bubbler is definitely easier on the lungs but it may take some getting use to kicking your little pipe experience. I think that’s why Mr sub isn’t into the bag. It looks medical to him. He will use the solo II with me when we are in a no smoking room just would rather kick back with a Marley like he is use to

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Question for all you vape-ers. Everybody was talking about these elite brands of vapes. Question…how many, months later, use their vape daily?
I do all day every day as does the wife.
Have not smoked since we got a volcano even though I dont use it anymore but the wife does.
I prefer a different kind of vape.
Each one provides a slightly different experience and when hou start adding water filtration to smooth things out the maffs goes up bit so does the fun ime.
😆

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Well this day just went sideways, the ambulance was here and took my wife to the hospital in the next city over. I still have memories of the last time and the doc telling me to call her next of kin. This time for a different reason but it's reason to be concerned.

Me too, she has crohn's disease and that's what this is about. She has had several surgeries over the disease.
Damnit so sorry I can only imagine now stressful that is for you,good luck!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just bought one yesterday along with a mild smorgy of different flavors
Can you just buy them where you live? They only sell fake stuff where I live without a card. They sell a lot of it where I buy our cigars. It must do something but I’m thinking there is something not so good for you in there although I might be tempted if I didn’t grow was out of weed and things were dry…😊

oldmaninbc

Damnit so sorry I can only imagine now stressful that is for you,good luck!
Hey dogzter, for me it's the waiting to know how serious it is. I've seen first hand how quickly it can become a major problem. The last time she complained at the clinic about a stomach ache and another issue around bowel movements they told her there was nothing wrong and sent her home. Two days later she had a rosy red color to her abdomen and hole through her abdominal wall and puss running out. It's called a fistula.

So waiting to find the extent of the situation, is what weighs on me, for now.