What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I keep a few laying around the house for a toke here and there...I use live rosin elite diamonds or something like that...brother Drift has a card and gets me mine when they go on 30% off sale...a few tokes and it gets you right...now for getting high at bedtime it's a joint of TT and I'm outta here...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Reason I am asking because every time I smoke, I lose my voice. I tried my pax but it’s a pain to smoke and clean. I know that is an inferior product. any point I’ve got to figure out someway to quit Smoking. Or at least someway to maintain my voice after smoking.

I am beginning to fear smoking for over 55 years is starting to take its stoll. I had an MRI done on my throat And it came out fine. WTF is going on.

Smoking a bowl right now.
You don’t lose your voice when you vape?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question for all you vape-ers. Everybody was talking about these elite brands of vapes. Question…how many, months later, use their vape daily?
I use my dab pipe and/or my Volcano daily and my Mighty as needed for travel.
Reason I am asking because every time I smoke, I lose my voice. I tried my pax but it’s a pain to smoke and clean. I know that is an inferior product. any point I’ve got to figure out someway to quit Smoking. Or at least someway to maintain my voice after smoking.

I am beginning to fear smoking for over 55 years is starting to take its stoll. I had an MRI done on my throat And it came out fine. WTF is going on.

Smoking a bowl right now.
Are you hacking a lot?
I have never seen a vape in person, so I am just guessing but is it not just a fancy electronic way to smoke?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of note, I now use a bubbler with my Volcano bag to cool it down further and add moisture, as do with my Dab pipe:

DSC_3419.JPG
DSC_3423.JPG

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yes, I do but keep in mind that was a pax. I just don’t wanna spend 300 bucks on something I quit using after a month. I like to smoke had an MRI. FK it! If the Pax doesn’t help, I don’t need another toy if you know what I mean.
Sure, I felt the same way. I was worried as I tried the vape cigs and couldn’t tolerate them. I think it was the oil additives and flavorings they put in them I was maybe allergic to. I only burn flower with mine

Latest posts

Latest posts