What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
how does one know which of these meds will work?

trial and error?

geeze Louise , I thought we were in the 21st century

IMG_9246.png

jokerman

Premium user
Thank you imiubu but the 420 club tag was good for me. I agree we should all support ICMag for all the benefits we get from it. Not sure how much I will be using the benefits of the new status as this place is huge and this thread is as much as I can fit on my plate right now.

I have not been a member here as long as you but was on another marijuana site with some of the old guys on this thread. We kinda broke away from the other site as it was not fun anymore with drama and headaches. Some of the guys on this thread taught me everything I know so far about weed. They were with me cheering me on from the beginning afraid of it all and kept me calm when I stressed out.

ive come a long way with them and they are like brothers to me In more ways than one. I’ve grown to enjoy their company and checking in on them each day and yes even love them in a crazy internet sort of way. They have been there for me too in my times of need. And sisters too now that you and some of our other new friends have joined us. I enjoy reading all the posts from everyone.

puff puff passing left ✌️🥰
Will you giving any speeches ,do pod casts ,write a advice collum or give advice on affairs of the heart anytime soon in your new position ?
A curious member🙄

jokerman

Premium user
The corn bread saga.
I am so screwed.
I visit the planet of " Corn bread" whilst cruising in a nearby galaxy. ( at a good altitude)
We break corn bread and before you know it I have a case of 26 packets of corn bread.
I then buy 2 jumbo silicone muffin pans and jumbo muffin cups.
So I start with one packet and I make 3.
I increase and got up to 3 packets but never filled a dozen.
My Honey would take them to work for her and a coworker still warm.
I would go and give the gal next door 2 still hot .
I notice mild poundage had increased.
Done with that case I order a new case.
Case comes in and I go all out 4 packs and put it together .
was a wittle stoned and was not sure if I put 1 or 2 cups .,it looked different.
Baked all 12 , when done radically different.
I look at the pack and its biscuits
I was sent a case of biscuit mix.
I call the next day to the Shawnee mill co and explain my situation.
She remembered me and was a sweetheart and sent me a new case of corn bread.
Here is where I get screwed. I ask what is your best seller?
She replied our pepper corn gravy . I say really .What do you put it on ? She says "Biscuits!"
I say really. She said she was going to send me a sample of said gravy.
My Honey said her brother from the south loved biscuits and gravy.
So ,I now have a case of corn bread ,a case of pepper corn gravy coming to me and a case of biscuits and a case of biscuit gravy going to him.
I worry about my figure.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No it makes you smart to use your smart phone that way and the maps have gotten much much better these days. I use mine for driving directions as well when going long distances from home. Locally I seldom need directions. What I have foud amazing is that not only are the maps/directions very accurate and reliable these days but they will also warn you of speed traps, traffic jams, construction zones, etc. At least the map feature on my iphone is that way. I've never owned anything but this one iphone XS Max so I can't say if the map/direction feature on android based phones are equally reliable.
Yes, red light camera ahead. 😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The corn bread saga.
I am so screwed.
I visit the planet of " Corn bread" whilst cruising in a nearby galaxy. ( at a good altitude)
We break corn bread and before you know it I have a case of 26 packets of corn bread.
was a wittle stoned and was not sure if I put 1 or 2 cups .,it looked different.
She replied our pepper corn gravy . I say really .What do you put it on ? She says "Biscuits!"
So ,I now have a case of corn bread ,a case of pepper corn gravy coming to me and a case of biscuits and a case of biscuit gravy going to him.
I worry about my figure.
So how were the biscuits?

oldmaninbc

The corn bread saga.
I am so screwed.
I worry about my figure.
Before I met the lady of my life for the last 25years, I lived with a woman who was originally from Ohio. Many times when we crossed into Washington State, which was bi-weekly, we had to go for biscuits and gravy either in Spokane, Omak or Orville.
I don't think I ever entertained the idea of a case or cases, I think I would worry about my figure and if I was worried, I would eat more.

Biscuits and gravy are good!

Now here is what to do, go find your honey, give her your phone and ask her to put restrictions on who you can call.

Perhaps you could start a new festival, we have a sizzling hot Pepper Fest in September

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beefy jerky for superior flavor👏🏻
I know it's all about personal preference, I just don't like venison, I've had venison jerky and venison sausage, including venison pepperoni, roast and steak. I can honestly say I tried it.

Hope all is well GW, and the belly & butt scratches went off as planned.
I don't care for venison steak but consider venison jerky choice. We smoked it over apple wood.

oldmaninbc

Thank you imiubu but the 420 club tag was good for me. I agree we should all support ICMag for all the benefits we get from it. Not sure how much I will be using the benefits of the new status as this place is huge and this thread is as much as I can fit on my plate right now.

I have not been a member here as long as you but was on another marijuana site with some of the old guys on this thread. We kinda broke away from the other site as it was not fun anymore with drama and headaches. Some of the guys on this thread taught me everything I know so far about weed. They were with me cheering me on from the beginning afraid of it all and kept me calm when I stressed out.

ive come a long way with them and they are like brothers to me In more ways than one. I’ve grown to enjoy their company and checking in on them each day and yes even love them in a crazy internet sort of way. They have been there for me too in my times of need. And sisters too now that you and some of our other new friends have joined us. I enjoy reading all the posts from everyone.

puff puff passing left ✌️🥰
I met my sweetie on the internet over 25 years ago. We chatted for months getting to know each other. My point being, I was surprised that over the course of time how you could get to know someone over the net, how you could begin to tell how they were feeling that day.
Here I am with my sweetie 25 years later and it all started on the net with chatting and getting to know each other.

Latest posts

Latest posts