What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Might watch a western tonight.

Attachments

• 35cfe9759eadc66746a768b439938380-1188230816.jpg
    35cfe9759eadc66746a768b439938380-1188230816.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 27
  • 7341d8d24d986458877cbbfb29af688b-2397386935.jpg
    7341d8d24d986458877cbbfb29af688b-2397386935.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 23

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey just a minnit, here. Mebbe when I wuz a kid, the Army Air Force had yellow and blue biplanes.

But I still gots my Driver's License. And I know the Fargin Sekrit**

**Fargin Sekrit: It is easier to fly a plane than drive a car.

There. I let it out.

When you are flying, you can let go of the steering wheel if you feel like it... and your plane will chug along happily, all trimmed out.

I matters not where you are, you can NOT turn loose of your steering wheel as your car goes along at 110MPH. Nor can you relax, because unlike the pilot who has the whole fargin sky to use... you gotta do a Tao Fabe with all the other on the road both ways passing mere feet from each at top speed.

Another thing: Odd People Fly East. <-- That means anyone flying easterly will fly at an odd-numbered altitude. So nobody goes head on.

Cars of course, use the Everybody Coming At You From Every Direction technique.

You guys buy steal the plane. I'll fly the sumbitch.

LATE PS: Unless it is made by Boeing Boeing Boeing.
My understanding is that at our ages they have silly concerns about landings with a dead or incapacitated pilot.

I don't have a plane anymore, nor could either one of us likely rent one without a valid airman's medical, but if someone will kindly loan us their plane, so we don't have to steal one, I will volunteer to act as co-pilot.

Maybe we could sign up several, so that one of us are able to get it back on the ground again, in good enough condition to still take off again.
where are we?
We who?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My understanding is that at our ages they have silly concerns about landings with a dead or incapacitated pilot.

I don't have a plane anymore, nor could either one of us likely rent one without a valid airman's medical, but if someone will kindly loan us their plane, so we don't have to steal one, I will volunteer to act as co-pilot.

Maybe we could sign up several, so that one of us are able to get it back on the ground again, in good enough condition to still take off again.

We who?
Where!?!

Sun&Soil

I have hugged a million trees doing location work and tying ribbon to them.
One of my favorite jobs to do out deep in the woods no people to bug me..........and they paid me for it.
😆
Paid to play!

20160818_145147.jpg

I've hugged my fair share of trees along the way💚

Hope everyone's doing well and your plants are growing green and stinky.

Mid summer here and the garden is producing...Anyone want some zucchini :ROFLMAO:

Cheers and see you again soon

jokerman

Premium user

We who?
us☝️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have hugged a million trees doing location work and tying ribbon to them.
One of my favorite jobs to do out deep in the woods no people to bug me..........and they paid me for it.
😆
There was a guy behind my house tying ribbons on trees last week. They are getting ready to fill in the lake tributary and cut the trees behind my house. Suppose to start work in October harvest time…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have a few memorable times working in the forest but my favorite is...we were contracted to do an inventory of trees in a high elevation area. As we started our grid system I began to notice a difference in my environment. We were working an area that had never been logged, mined or disrupted in any way. This was an unique experience, everything was noticeably big and there was this spiritual feeling of being in a place that had never been disturbed by human hand. It's hard for me to describe something so ethereal and different to my life I was overwhelmed by the intangible nature of the place. I still feel the strength of that experience many many years later.
Sounds like a mushroom trip place.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Paid to play!

View attachment 19039079

I've hugged my fair share of trees along the way💚

Hope everyone's doing well and your plants are growing green and stinky.

Mid summer here and the garden is producing...Anyone want some zucchini :ROFLMAO:

Cheers and see you again soon
Nice to see you pop in S&S. Sounds like your summer is productive. Keep it green ✌️🥰

Latest posts

Latest posts