What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey yall. Nice dinner out. Got the octopus again yum…
Has @Boo checked in today?
IMG_0265.jpeg

imiubu

Good morning :)

Rough night of tossing and turning, finally said screw it and got up at 4 a.m.
Gonna be one looooong day!

It ain't over til it's over. Keep on doing what you love until then :)

Thought I would look to see if Dweezil Zappa has any plans to tour this year.
YAY... after 4 years he's back on the road. Nearest concert is 8/18 at Royal
Oak Music Theater.
He will be combining the works of Roxy and Elsewhere and Apostrophe.
Should be phenominal. I saw his last tour late 2019 and it was sweet.

Going to talk to the young man across the way today, to whom I gifted some plants
to again this year, to see if he may want to go. He is a 'music' head and enjoys
many genres. Not sure if he knows Zappa music.

I'll buy the tix, gas, food (if we want to grab some grub) and of course, supply
the herbal accompaniments :) All he has to do is drive and have one hell of
a musical experience.
I hope he says yes. Tix are going fast as I'm late in my discovery.

Guess I'll head on up to the attic for another round of purging.

Hope each of you have a most awesome day :)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here this morning starting at 57F and predicted to reach 80F.

I connected with old friends at the memorial service and had some good chats with folks I haven't seen for forty years.

Alas shortly before we pulled into the church about an hour from here, the low tire pressure warning came on and our right front tire went flat.

One of the other attendees aired it back up for me, but alas it was the valve stem, so it quickly went flat again. When I went to change it (while wearing a suit), I discovered that the spare was a fatter and larger diameter tire than the ones on the ground.

It was also a steel wheel, and the lug nuts were for the mags on the ground, so I only drove it a short distance to a tire repair place and had the flat fixed and reinstalled.

I'm pretty sure it with full time all-wheel drive, that it would have damaged the front drive if I had tried to make it home on it.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yes, I have noticed the absence of Boo, it's not hard to miss him.
Yes and given what he's been reporting to us about his beloved geriatric pet Dutch, it's not hard to imagine that is what has caused his absence. Then again it's possible that a neighbor pushed his buttons too hard causing him to do something rash. Hopefully I'm wrong on my suspisions though for both Boo's and Dutch's sake and it's just some unexpected happy event that has kept him away from the internet.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
A special greeting to DB to wish you happy anniversary to earth. Like Pute, mine or more somber.

See you tomorrow! (y):)

Latest posts

Latest posts