What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1721910266321.png

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Initially the hospital Urologist offered me pills 💊 for my Benign Prostatic Hyplasia - but when I found out from others on these pills that they would definately effect my libido (they couldn't get a boner) - I looked around and found out about Prostate Ablation - which shouldn't affect erections - I was all for it - so we will see if this surgical proceedure will make me and the wife happy - and stop my urethra from being obstructed - so that I can pee as normal - and still get more than a half chubby - without having to take more meds - should know if it's happening around the second week in September - fingers crossed 🤞
Are you telling me I can't get a boner

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know of a rather cute hair stylist who occasionally in the past has cut my hair.
I was informed that she had cut back her clientele, in favor of her "other" job.
So ... Apparently there are (other) enterprising ways! ;)
This one isn't cute but does a good job on my hair. I've woken up next to worse, but never sober.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally I was thinking of a plane for the group.
Then Unc got involved and the possibility of a real-life scenario of "Snakes on Planes " may occur.
Then I was thinking about a helicopter till I saw this.
Perhaps we should switch to Amtrak and uber and forget flight.

Ummmmm, who will be at the helm?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yay! They are installing my door today. I’m really surprised as there will sure be pouring rain in an hour. I think they guy heard the disappointment In my voice Monday when they said it was to much rain in the forecast to install it. So they are moving pretty quick so far already have the door and trim removed. The new door is pretty although it may clash with the green I chose for the shutters.
IMG_0251.jpeg

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yay! They are installing my door today. I’m really surprised as there will sure be pouring rain in an hour. I think they guy heard the disappointment In my voice Monday when they said it was to much rain in the forecast to install it. So they are moving pretty quick so far already have the door and trim removed. The new door is pretty although it may clash with the green I chose for the shutters.
View attachment 19037802
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
This one isn't cute but does a good job on my hair. I've woken up next to worse, but never sober.
I’ve been cutting Mr subs hair since covid. My momma was a retired barber and gave me a quick apprenticeship on hair cutting during covid. We both did a carbomb shot before the first try. I was surprised how great it looked when I was done. My momma left her magic scissors to me when she passed and that cute little cloth to cover him up with. I must admit tho its hard to ugly up a good lookin’ man even with a bad haircut 💕

Latest posts

Latest posts