What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_5473.jpeg

IMG_5472.jpeg

Goldhedge

I love garlic. My house smells like roasted garlic every week Gsrlic pasta sounds good 😋
I had the opportunity at a week long music camp to share a room with a guy who loved garlic.

I didn't know he loved garlic.

When I got to the room I thought he was homeless. The room smelled like a room full of dirty clothes.

Ugh! It took 3 days for the stench to leave the room!

On day five he exclaimed "I can't wait to go home so I can eat garlic! They don't serve garlic here and I love garlic!"

It was then I knew... he wasn't homeless, nor unshowered.

I can't imagine anyone living with the guy unless they were from some 3rd world nation where bathing was a novelty.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@ Gypsy .. I am gonna need that at some point. Right now I take pills which help.
Initially the hospital Urologist offered me pills 💊 for my Benign Prostatic Hyplasia - but when I found out from others on these pills that they would definately effect my libido (they couldn't get a boner) - I looked around and found out about Prostate Ablation - which shouldn't affect erections - I was all for it - so we will see if this surgical proceedure will make me and the wife happy - and stop my urethra from being obstructed - so that I can pee as normal - and still get more than a half chubby - without having to take more meds - should know if it's happening around the second week in September - fingers crossed 🤞

cola

When I was an alcoholic I would get the raspberry flavored 1.75 ml vodka for $15. Boy was it horrible. Glad you're having a good time👍
Pardon me for saying so, perhaps, but what you said struck me as very odd. I have some friends that are recovering abstained drinkers, and they tell me that they are stopped, but that no one knows what tomorrow might bring. Given the truly horrible life of becoming re-addicted again, I would think that you would be frightened to do so. From what you/ve described as your other former narcotic addiction, it would strongly appear you are dancing with the devil. I can understand taking something for sleep. But you appear to need major daily daytime jolts just to survive. Scary. Best be careful, friend. When you are on a slippery slope, sometimes you are the very last person to realize it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts