What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been cutting Mr subs hair since covid. My momma was a retired barber and gave me a quick apprenticeship on hair cutting during covid. We both did a carbomb shot before the first try. I was surprised how great it looked when I was done. My momma left her magic scissors to me when she passed and that cute little cloth to cover him up with. I must admit tho its hard to ugly up a good lookin’ man even with a bad haircut 💕
Yet another of your many talents coming to light SG! I admire multi-talented women!

My first wife went to school to be a hair stylist but became a dental assistant instead. She cut my hair once and it was unbelievably bad, so it was probably a good decision.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Had to get out early to feed the patch and fill the calves water tank. While dishing out the fertz. I found this little tree frog guarding a male plant. Have assassin bugs on most of the plants. Hope it stays away from them. They'll eat his tiny butt.....

tree frog.jpg

the patch

sour bubble patch 2.jpg

@Putembk I can smell the smoke down here. It has given me a sinus headache..

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Had to get out early to feed the patch and fill the calves water tank. While dishing out the fertz. I found this little tree frog guarding a male plant. Have assassin bugs on most of the plants. Hope it stays away from them. They'll eat his tiny butt.....

View attachment 19037817

the patch

View attachment 19037818

@Putembk I can smell the smoke down here. It has given me a sinus headache..
Love the frog on weed pic. I’m saving it for my collection. 🥰

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Same question....male or female

View attachment 19037524
I can't be 100% certain because it's so small but those pre-flowers look like ones that ended up being female when I had slow to show plants. Still sometimes they would fool me so I made it my policy to not call them female until the two hairs would show. From what I'm seeing in your pictures though I would place the certainty that they're female at around 80-90%. Hopefully now they'll show conclusively in another couple of days.

Dime

Jokes:
I had a job interview as a garbage collector. I told the them I had no idea of how to go about it. They told me I'd pick it up as I went along.

My brother went bald years ago and carries a comb everywhere goes,he says he can't part with it. He was also kidnapped by Marcel Marceau as a child and it scarred him,he did unspeakable things to him.

I sold my vacuum cleaner. All it was doing was gathering dust.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had the opportunity at a week long music camp to share a room with a guy who loved garlic.

I didn't know he loved garlic.

When I got to the room I thought he was homeless. The room smelled like a room full of dirty clothes.

Ugh! It took 3 days for the stench to leave the room!

On day five he exclaimed "I can't wait to go home so I can eat garlic! They don't serve garlic here and I love garlic!"

It was then I knew... he wasn't homeless, nor unshowered.

I can't imagine anyone living with the guy unless they were from some 3rd world nation where bathing was a novelty.
I worked with a guy that brought garlic sandwiches every day to work. His body had a smell from eating so much of it. The whole work area would smell like garlic when he opened his lunchbox.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jokes:
I had a job interview as a garbage collector. I told the them I had no idea of how to go about it. They told me I'd pick it up as I went along.

My brother went bald years ago and carries a comb everywhere goes,he says he can't part with it. He was also kidnapped by Marcel Marceau as a child and it scarred him,he did unspeakable things to him.

I sold my vacuum cleaner. All it was doing was gathering dust.
Pull start.gif

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I have friends that get that way when they drink alcohol with smoking. I’ve never had a problem drinking and smoking but I know for a fact some do and have helped my friends during this bad time.
I always hated to smoke when I was drinking because whenever I was drinking to the point of feeling it, it always seemed like the smoking was having little to no effect. Of course that was back in the day when I didn't have access to much other then average weed so it might have been due to the quality of the weed. By the time I started having access to the good stuff, like what most home growers produce, I had already stopped drinking.

Latest posts

Latest posts