What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

G'morn folks :)

Been up in the attic while it's cool.
Dragged down 12 boxes of various sizes
w/ all kinds of varying 'collected' crap.
Maggie, the gal I found on freecylcle
will be by to pick them up around 4 p.m. YAY

She is also a hairdresser so... she's gonna
hook me up with a long over do hair cut. YAY
@Gray Wolf...
maybe you can find someone to cut your locks
on freecycle ;) :ROFLMAO:

Had hoped to catch up and hang for a while but...
my rational mind is battling with my emotional heart
and I gotta stay busy or just loose my shit again.

King size bedding ready to roll on out to the
dreaded L Mat.
Yeah, I lead a super exciting life, no doubt :D

I do hope you kids have a very fine day :dance013::dancer:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
G'morn folks :)

Been up in the attic while it's cool.
Dragged down 12 boxes of various sizes
w/ all kinds of varying 'collected' crap.
Maggie, the gal I found on freecylcle
will be by to pick them up around 4 p.m. YAY

She is also a hairdresser so... she's gonna
hook me up with a long over do hair cut. YAY
@Gray Wolf...
maybe you can find someone to cut your locks
on freecycle ;) :ROFLMAO:

Had hoped to catch up and hang for a while but...
my rational mind is battling with my emotional heart
and I gotta stay busy or just loose my shit again.

King size bedding ready to roll on out to the
dreaded L Mat.
Yeah, I lead a super exciting life, no doubt :D

I do hope you kids have a very fine day :dance013::dancer:
Wow getting rid of junk and getting a new haircut is very productive day imiubu. Enjoy your day 🥰✌️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Originally I was thinking of a plane for the group.
Then Unc got involved and the possibility of a real-life scenario of "Snakes on Planes " may occur.
Then I was thinking about a helicopter till I saw this.
Perhaps we should switch to Amtrak and uber and forget flight.

I switched to Network South East trains - and London Transport busses 12 years ago - forsaking the motor car (gave my Jag away) - and took to walking mostly - and feel a whole lot better for it 😀 👍

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Giving the girls tea today. Getting closer and closer to pulling a plant. All 6 in the flower tent are getting close.....lots of trimming coming.

Productive day yesterday. Lots of siding repair, painting and fence repair is now in the rear view mirror. Next project is carpet. Me and Mrs Pute are gonna start boxing things and doing other prep work for the upcoming install.

Been a busy summer.....especially for and old fart.

cola

Giving the girls tea today. Getting closer and closer to pulling a plant. All 6 in the flower tent are getting close.....lots of trimming coming.

Productive day yesterday. Lots of siding repair, painting and fence repair is now in the rear view mirror. Next project is carpet. Me and Mrs Pute are gonna start boxing things and doing other prep work for the upcoming install.

Been a busy summer.....especially for and old fart.
Mind sharing what your "end game" tea is Putembk? I know many folks believe in a flush. I personally do not find it necessary, or even necessarily so beneficial, if you're growing organic. Always interested in learning something new!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Mind sharing what your "end game" tea is Putembk? I know many folks believe in a flush. I personally do not find it necessary, or even necessarily so beneficial, if you're growing organic. Always interested in learning something new!
The tea promotes healthy root development which in turn promotes healthy plant growth and bud development.

Make sure you use The Marquis of Queensbury rules - have a fair fight - no biting or gouging - or poking the eyes 😉
Not the kind of boxing I was talking about.....

mickey-mouse-clothes.gif

cola

The tea promotes healthy root development which in turn promotes healthy plant growth and bud development.
Gotcha! I use several teas at different stages myself, including some I foliar as well as water in. Just thought I would ask what you might be using, assuming it is a purchasable product. If it's strictly proprietary I won't ask again. Thx :)

oldmaninbc

I had the opportunity at a week long music camp to share a room with a guy who loved garlic.

I didn't know he loved garlic.

When I got to the room I thought he was homeless. The room smelled like a room full of dirty clothes.

Ugh! It took 3 days for the stench to leave the room!

On day five he exclaimed "I can't wait to go home so I can eat garlic! They don't serve garlic here and I love garlic!"

It was then I knew... he wasn't homeless, nor unshowered.

I can't imagine anyone living with the guy unless they were from some 3rd world nation where bathing was a novelty.
Hello Goldhedge, I was sitting in my family doctors office , he came in and right away said, "you have been eating garlic." Then asked me not to come into his office after eating garlic.

OleReynard

Yay! They are installing my door today. I’m really surprised as there will sure be pouring rain in an hour. I think they guy heard the disappointment In my voice Monday when they said it was to much rain in the forecast to install it. So they are moving pretty quick so far already have the door and trim removed. The new door is pretty although it may clash with the green I chose for the shutters.
View attachment 19037802
15 minute job takes longer to get your tools out and clean up than it does to hang the door

oldmaninbc

Today's picture.....Looking more and more like a male to me. Left side looks like it is starting to develop a cluster..... :eek:
View attachment 19037886
Good day to you Mr. Pute, yesterday I was favoring a male, today is the same, except maybe a bit more male like. They(sacs) seem to be hanging down, a sure sign of masculinity.

Hope all is well in Colorado with Pute family:)