What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here again today starting at 53F and predicted to reach 77F.

I finally got my hair cut, but not by my favorite stylist, because she is still at home due to lack of childcare, begging the question of how she pays the rent and buys groceries...................

Dental appointment this morning for cleaning and then an open calendar. Hee, hee, hee.......................

cola

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19037767 View attachment 19037768

I finally got my hair cut, but not by my favorite stylist, because she is still at home due to lack of childcare, begging the question of how she pays the rent and buys groceries...................

Dental appointment this morning for cleaning and then an open calendar. Hee, hee, hee.......................
I know of a rather cute hair stylist who occasionally in the past has cut my hair.
I was informed that she had cut back her clientele, in favor of her "other" job.
So ... Apparently there are (other) enterprising ways! ;)

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19037767 View attachment 19037768

Well I know my buddy has a sister that cuts hair and has a salon at her home.
Your hair is work ,what she makes doing hair coloring on a consistent basis on her schedule would make one reconsider a occupation.
If set up she can do more than one at the same time ,not that I have hair to even talk.😊

jokerman

Premium user
A college student challenged a senior citizen, saying it was impossible for their generation to understand his. “You grew up in a different world,” the student said. “Today we have television, jet planes, space travel, nuclear energy, computers…” Taking advantage of a pause in the student’s litany, the geezer said, “You’re right. We didn't have those things when we were young, so we invented them! What are you doing for the next generation??”

jokerman

Premium user
I know of a rather cute hair stylist who occasionally in the past has cut my hair.
I was informed that she had cut back her clientele, in favor of her "other" job.
So ... Apparently there are (other) enterprising ways! ;)
If she had "another job" she would say screw cutting hair.
Girls are making hundreds of thousand dollars monthly on "Only fans"
Its the next gold rush

Latest posts

Latest posts