What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Louie is a fine looking boy, if I was your neighbor I might ask if he would be up to a sleep over.

Painting is done, alright. A fresh look to your home, sounds good.
It takes a lot of herb to keep Louie happy for an over nighter. You would probably like my Cleo better. She only does edibles
1721175120261.jpeg

cola

There isn't any government office that isn't corrupt
People are corrupt and corruptible. It is a matter of personal integrity.
I am, however, leery of 99% of the politicians. It is the nature of the job.
Should politicians be able to buy and trade stock, when they have access to insider information?
Look at what they did to Martha Stewart. It is a one sided sword. They take those jobs for access.
Access to a multitude of perks from people, data, testimony, filings, etc. You name it. Ad nauseam
They did not take those jobs for the grand salaries they offer, but for the free lunch envelope pass.
I've worked alongside some ministry folks. Some are squeaky clean honest. They seem the minority.
I tip my hat to someone like John McCain, who appeared to have done an honest job. Far too few. ..

oldmaninbc

It takes a lot of herb to keep Louie happy for an over nighter. You would probably like my Cleo better. She only does edibles
View attachment 19033839
I use to have a little black cat, Rosy, she probably weighed about 5 lbs.

I went up to the ski hill with some friends, not to ski but to socialize at the club, a very small community ski hill. I would know someone. I drank a few beers, they skied, we left, it was night time skiing. I asked to stop on the way down the hill to relieve myself of beer. It was very dark, no lights anywhere. Standing there doing my job, I hear this little sound of a kitty, out in the middle of no where was this tiny kitty. There is no houses for miles. I could not resist and brought this little black kitty home. Cleo reminds me of Rosy, Cleo is a little sweetie.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You assume he wasn’t noticed. I’ve seen video of people frantically telling law enforcement he was on top of the roof with the same video showing him as they pointed him out. Add to that little fact(!) that mean guns(known as AR’s amongst the pussified sections of our country) are a huge trigger for those pussified tw@ts. I am surprised some of the alphabet Secret Sircus DIE hires didn’t have panic attacks just by sensing mean guns within a 10 mile radius(which we have been told is the lethal zone of an AR). Sumpin’ is rotten in Denmark.
Wrong... EVERYTHING is wrong in Denmark

oldmaninbc

Thank you that's very kind!
We have 5 of them ourselves amazing animals each with their own personality.
View attachment 19033884
You getting any of this smoke up there?
We have just the slightest haze in the air.
All it takes is a change in the wind to bring on the smoke.
Fires are picking up here and now there is a province wide ban on campfires. The hot dry conditions is all it takes and there is no rain in the forecast.

Littleleaf

Veteran
When will this day end... Still need to lock up the birds at dark thirty.

Just spent the day getting oldest boy's spare 4x4 truck back on the road. (tells his old man "Glad you're a pack rat" while bitching the whole time.) Pulled transmission and transfer case out of a suburban I had been given. We just needed the transfer case as his took a.. Something about the 2006 transfer case internals getting stuck in neutral. Give a manual transfer case any day... Damn electronic ones are POS no matter what make it is.

The wreck was caused by a old lady who tried to go around a gravel truck, she was behind of merging on the highway. She crossed the white lines of the merge lane to the fast lane in front of the boy. He didn't even have time to hit the brakes. He was cruising at the speed limit 75 in the fast lane. He was spun out in front of the simi. Damn lucky it didn't hit him and ended 100 foot off the highway in the ditch.

The right front of the mint ford ranger crushed in. (another gift from me) Passenger air bag went off saving his wife from more harm. (like her DD's wouldn't have been enough but I digress lol) No major injuries just stressed mussels from hanging on for dear life and little banged up. Could have been worse...

So the truck is totaled right front wheel ripped off. (just put all new front end parts on last fall) Got to wait for the report before he can be compensated for the wreck. He will most likely need to sue to get anything. He's checking into an ambulance chaser in the morning to see what they can do.

Well it's dark thirty. Time to go lock up all of the 30+ cackling bitches and gather their berries. In my underwear and the wife's pink crocks if you must know lol.

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts