What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

how can some dude walk through a crowd with a ladder and an AR and not get noticed?….

huh!?
You assume he wasn’t noticed. I’ve seen video of people frantically telling law enforcement he was on top of the roof with the same video showing him as they pointed him out. Add to that little fact(!) that mean guns(known as AR’s amongst the pussified sections of our country) are a huge trigger for those pussified tw@ts. I am surprised some of the alphabet Secret Sircus DIE hires didn’t have panic attacks just by sensing mean guns within a 10 mile radius(which we have been told is the lethal zone of an AR). Sumpin’ is rotten in Denmark.

oldmaninbc

Oh I make a mean schnitzel. One boneless pork chop for Herself and one for me.

I put a pork chop betwixt a large fold of clear wrap on a big cutting board. Then I get Thor's Hammer (a metal meat tenderizing hammer) and use to smooth side to pound the crap outa the pork chop. Expand it generally to about 3X surface area when see-through done.

Dip the thin meat in flour that has celery seeds innit, then into the "3-eggs with some milk and lemon juice" mixture.

From there you lay the gooey, paper-thin chop into the big baking dish that has a blue ton of panko mixed with lemon pepper. Use a spoon to cover the whole thing, pressing the panko mix into it. Turn it over and repeat coverage.

Drop inna frying pan with some olive oil in it. Takes about two minutes or so a side.

Serve with cold applesauce.
That sounds like how I would cook a schnitzel, accept for the added lemon flavor that is new to me. I do like the flavor of lemon. I use lemon on salmon sometimes and that's good.

I don't bang out my pork I buy it already turned into a thin cutlet. I know what a slacker:)

You gotta appreciate a man who can turnout a good schnitzel, Unca Walt your method is right on point.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can I let you in on a secret? I’ve not given this dog of mine a bath since we got him from the farm.

View attachment 19033797
I brush him daily, but he just Does not like water.

He‘s never rolled in mucky stuff and he towels off real easy when muddy (always a fight to try and stop him eating the towel).

I feel like a bad dog father now. 😆
He looks clean to me. How does he feel and smell?

jokerman

Premium user
another term for hermaphroditism

What Does Intersex Mean?​

Intersex is an umbrella term for people who are born with one or more traits in their chromosomes, genitals, hormones, or internal reproductive organs that don’t fit the typical male or female patterns. Some of their traits might not match the sex they were assigned at birth or may combine traditionally understood male and female traits.

While intersex traits are often noticed at birth, the differences aren't always obvious then. People might discover they have intersex traits at puberty or in adulthood, sometimes as a result of medical testing for infertility. In rare instances, such differences are found in autopsies, after people have died.

It's important to note that intersex people may use varying terms to describe their differences. While many reject the language used by some medical organizations – "disorders of sex development" – some use the term "differences of sex development." The most widely used description is intersex.
Intersex ,same sex,extra terrestial sex,intercontinental sex ,Martial sex ,no problem .
No sex and we need to address that issue.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I am sure you do need a good woman and what woman wouldn't be tickled if you cooked her up a meal of perfectly fried or baked pork chops.

when I fry a chop, I cook them on a medium high heat for about 10min till they have a fried look, lower the heat down low, turn the chop over put a lid on the fry pan and cook for another 20 min about. That's how I cook a chop in the pan. Don't forget to put some salt and pepper on them. If I was to bake them in a Panko crumb, first coat them with seasoned Panko crumb put them on a tray put in the oven at 375-400 for about 45 min. It's relatively easy and your interest in pleasing a woman, well DB, you'll be on the right track.

So instead of asking the woman to cook for you, try cooking for her.

How is the cake decision coming along?🎂
I musta Missed that part about Doober saying he was lookin’ to please a woman. 😂 But you’re right he may be able to pull off the old pork chop trick to draw her in…

oldmaninbc

Thanks OldMan. I am on top of the nose situation. It could be a mole....don't know if that will make a difference in what the Dermatologist does to remove it.

Kevin....ha ha. I just went and took a picture of him. What a life.

View attachment 19033815
Thanks Pute, Kevin is adorable, he looks like he is looking right at me.

Lets see now, I could be a free feral cat, always watching out for something after me, going hungry and worst of all getting dirty or I could be pampered, sleep in Mr Mrs Putes sink where I am safe and well fed. Gets scratches and rubs and told what handsome boy I am.
Cats have it figured out.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Thanks Pute, Kevin is adorable, he looks like he is looking right at me.

Lets see now, I could be a free feral cat, always watching out for something after me, going hungry and worst of all getting dirty or I could be pampered, sleep in Mr Mrs Putes sink where I am safe and well fed. Gets scratches and rubs and told what handsome boy I am.
Cats have it figured out.
My cat Louie is very demanding and always wants more…
‘he knows he’s got it made in the shade but he wants it shadier.

oldmaninbc

My cat Louie is very demanding and always wants more…
‘he knows he’s got it made in the shade but he wants it shadier.
I've seen a number of dog photos but few feline photos, no wonder Louie gets demanding. I bet your a good animal parent Sub.
BUT... don't forget the cat, Louie wants to be on the web.

I shutter to ask but how is the painting getting on:)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I've seen a number of dog photos but few feline photos, no wonder Louie gets demanding. I bet your a good animal parent Sub.
BUT... don't forget the cat, Louie wants to be on the web.

I shutter to ask but how is the painting getting on:)
The shutters are finally done. I’m so glad. Our new front door is suppose to be installed next Monday so our house will have a new look.
this is Louie
1721172028312.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Oh we're not picking up the cake until the 28th, it's for my birthday. Seeing Metallica the following Friday
For some unknown reason your Bday has stuck in my mind, I can barely remember family members Bday but somehow got yours stuck in my mind. The 28th of July
Which reminds me I am late sending out 2 cards to my grandchildren who have Bday this month. My granddaughters is already late, I felt bad about it, until I talked to my son and he told me that grandma's card is late as well. I better put the cards out where I can see them so I don't forget...again.

Latest posts

Latest posts