What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Dime

Attachments

• vrMchkcUhlpdVdlSGAgIizWt82WlagElkk3EDaM4kE0-2981982494.jpg
    vrMchkcUhlpdVdlSGAgIizWt82WlagElkk3EDaM4kE0-2981982494.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 9

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or bake a cake and celebrate!

View attachment 19034064
Good man! Any surprise ingredients?

Let the party begin! I've started it here on an up beat note with a dab of THC-A Isolate mixed with enough terpene sauce to stick it together, followed by some "Candied Apricot" live resin that I picked up at a local dispensary. No clue about the genetics, but it is tasty and has good effects.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
93 degrees out there. Did my morning walk and came back with my shirt soaking wet and exhausted. Good to be in the AC. Smoked some ice hash. Playing with the Motorola, listening to classic rock (Tiny dancer playing now) and watching the local news. Smell from the garbage truck this morning made me gag. Still stinks horribly where it was stopped, like up and down the street. Smelled like liquid fish fertilizer and poop in the hot morning sun. What the fuck man. Gagged. Couldn't barf anything up. That garbage truck. Worst ever. Like a rolling turd.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My last plants took forever to show
Yup, sometimes the show and some are slow. Couple times I had to flip them.

I've managed to average 50% males my last two grows from seeds, showing late both times. One of the reasons I prefer to grow from clones.
Agree, but trying new strains so I have to go through the dog and pony show.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The Demon Fruit has a nub but my eyes suck and still can't tell. Tomorrow.

View attachment 19034087
Demon fruit looks like a girl there.
Floors done ac at 67 84 outside already.
Talked to the fellas at emf about that pistol and before it ships its getting some custom innards and wood.
Hopefully save me some time and labor instead of doing it myself.
Be nice to compare their pro tune job to my amateur hour kitchen table job.
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts