What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
it’s a mystery to me why that building wasn’t searched and secured…

somebody dropped the ball……more questions than answers

directly in-line with the Podium…a perfect killshot scenario

View attachment 19033701
A measly 450 feet. I am SO thankful that the kid sucked as a shooter.

Besides me, I could point to a few others right here that could put one in his eye at that distace. Crikey, I might could hit the target with my crossbow with a downhill 450' shot.

Lookit this to get an idea of how really easy a shot it was. Could you shoot a stationary target who was standing on the Las Vegas goal line if you were (prone) in blue Box 123 right behind the Raiders goal. That is 450 feet. Suddenly it's an easy shot, ainnit...

1721164442117.png

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

Besides me, I could point to a few others right here that could put one in his eye at that distace. Crikey, I might could hit the target with my crossbow with a downhill 450' shot.

Lookit this to get an idea of how really easy a shot it was. Could you shoot a stationary target who was standing on the Las Vegas goal line if you were (prone) in blue Box 123 right behind the Raiders goal. That is 450 feet. Suddenly it's an easy shot, ainnit...

View attachment 19033805
f'that , this loser could not afford the $75000 psl, plus the $4500 season ticket cost to even watch a shitty raiders (under 10 wins) team play!
a 5.56 should shoot pretty true @ 300+ yards easily

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

View attachment 19033805

View attachment 19033805
i had to chuckle after rereading your post sir,
the only way this could be more bad ass for trump is if it were a crossbow bolt that grazed him

i still feel bad for the innocent person who was killed

oldmaninbc

Ain't that the truth. I can't take the heat or the cold like I use to. Paying for it today. Have to get what I think is Basal Cell Carcinoma froze off my nose. This will be the 4 th time. I never used sun block ....10 feet tall and bullet proof syndrome.

Then there is the cold....I wear a sweat shirt all summer long. I am always cold. Used to keep the heat at 68 in the winter....now it's 74.

I have become such a pussy.
The man of steel has lost his tempering...back into the forge with you!

I just had this thought of years ago seeing these little old men wearing long johns in the summer.

I feel like a wuss lots of the time but that's not always who I was. It sucks but I still have to get on with the business of life.

My wife from Texas has had several cancer cell removals, both cutting off and freezing. You have to stay on top of that. The last time was in her ear. She wears log sleeves outside and lots of sunscreen these days. Fortunately the type of cancer cells she has been getting are of the less dangerous kind.

I've only had one bad mole on my waist cut out

A couple of weeks ago she went with her girlfriend to the bigger city doctor, her friend had a significant amount of tissue removed and had 3 layers of stitches to close it up.

Us old farts have to look after ourselves and not let health issues get out of control.
Take care Pute, tell Kevin I think he is a cutie and would love to give him a little scratch on his chin.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Can I let you in on a secret? I’ve not given this dog of mine a bath since we got him from the farm.

View attachment 19033797
I brush him daily, but he just Does not like water.

He‘s never rolled in mucky stuff and he towels off real easy when muddy (always a fight to try and stop him eating the towel).

I feel like a bad dog father now. 😆
you don't own a GSD...they require a good brushing daily and a bath monthly...your little guy just requires a towel...lucky you... ;)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The man of steel has lost his tempering...back into the forge with you!

I just had this thought of years ago seeing these little old men wearing long johns in the summer.

I feel like a wuss lots of the time but that's not always who I was. It sucks but I still have to get on with the business of life.

My wife from Texas has had several cancer cell removals, both cutting off and freezing. You have to stay on top of that. The last time was in her ear. She wears log sleeves outside and lots of sunscreen these days. Fortunately the type of cancer cells she has been getting are of the less dangerous kind.

I've only had one bad mole on my waist cut out

A couple of weeks ago she went with her girlfriend to the bigger city doctor, her friend had a significant amount of tissue removed and had 3 layers of stitches to close it up.

Us old farts have to look after ourselves and not let health issues get out of control.
Take care Pute, tell Kevin I think he is a cutie and would love to give him a little scratch on his chin.
Thanks OldMan. I am on top of the nose situation. It could be a mole....don't know if that will make a difference in what the Dermatologist does to remove it.

Kevin....ha ha. I just went and took a picture of him. What a life.

IMG_20240716_154413418.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
intersexed?

another term for hermaphroditism

What Does Intersex Mean?​

Intersex is an umbrella term for people who are born with one or more traits in their chromosomes, genitals, hormones, or internal reproductive organs that don’t fit the typical male or female patterns. Some of their traits might not match the sex they were assigned at birth or may combine traditionally understood male and female traits.

While intersex traits are often noticed at birth, the differences aren't always obvious then. People might discover they have intersex traits at puberty or in adulthood, sometimes as a result of medical testing for infertility. In rare instances, such differences are found in autopsies, after people have died.

It's important to note that intersex people may use varying terms to describe their differences. While many reject the language used by some medical organizations – "disorders of sex development" – some use the term "differences of sex development." The most widely used description is intersex.

oldmaninbc

I love fried pork chops haven't had it in years I need a good woman
I am sure you do need a good woman and what woman wouldn't be tickled if you cooked her up a meal of perfectly fried or baked pork chops.

when I fry a chop, I cook them on a medium high heat for about 10min till they have a fried look, lower the heat down low, turn the chop over put a lid on the fry pan and cook for another 20 min about. That's how I cook a chop in the pan. Don't forget to put some salt and pepper on them. If I was to bake them in a Panko crumb, first coat them with seasoned Panko crumb put them on a tray put in the oven at 375-400 for about 45 min. It's relatively easy and your interest in pleasing a woman, well DB, you'll be on the right track.

So instead of asking the woman to cook for you, try cooking for her.

How is the cake decision coming along?🎂

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I am sure you do need a good woman and what woman wouldn't be tickled if you cooked her up a meal of perfectly fried or baked pork chops.

when I fry a chop, I cook them on a medium high heat for about 10min till they have a fried look, lower the heat down low, turn the chop over put a lid on the fry pan and cook for another 20 min about. That's how I cook a chop in the pan. Don't forget to put some salt and pepper on them. If I was to bake them in a Panko crumb, first coat them with seasoned Panko crumb put them on a tray put in the oven at 375-400 for about 45 min. It's relatively easy and your interest in pleasing a woman, well DB, you'll be on the right track.

So instead of asking the woman to cook for you, try cooking for her.

How is the cake decision coming along?🎂
I decided on a Metallica themed cake 😎 with crushed Oreo frosting 👍