What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
When will this day end... Still need to lock up the birds at dark thirty.

Just spent the day getting oldest boy's spare 4x4 truck back on the road. (tells his old man "Glad you're a pack rat" while bitching the whole time.) Pulled transmission and transfer case out of a suburban I had been given. We just needed the transfer case as his took a.. Something about the 2006 transfer case internals getting stuck in neutral. Give a manual transfer case any day... Damn electronic ones are POS no matter what make it is.

The wreck was caused by a old lady who tried to go around a gravel truck, she was behind of merging on the highway. She crossed the white lines of the merge lane to the fast lane in front of the boy. He didn't even have time to hit the brakes. He was cruising at the speed limit 75 in the fast lane. He was spun out in front of the simi. Damn lucky it didn't hit him and ended 100 foot off the highway in the ditch.

The right front of the mint ford ranger crushed in. (another gift from me) Passenger air bag went off saving his wife from more harm. (like her DD's wouldn't have been enough but I digress lol) No major injuries just stressed mussels from hanging on for dear life and little banged up. Could have been worse...

So the truck is totaled right front wheel ripped off. (just put all new front end parts on last fall) Got to wait for the report before he can be compensated for the wreck. He will most likely need to sue to get anything. He's checking into an ambulance chaser in the morning to see what they can do.

Well it's dark thirty. Time to go lock up all of the 30+ cackling bitches and gather their berries. In my underwear and the wife's pink crocks if you must know lol.

:wave:
You have a talent for ending a sad story on a positive note!
Glad the kids were ok and hopefully you don't get fucked too deeply.

cola

WATER FLOSSER:
Possibly not an overly exciting topic, and I really have no idea how long "Prime Day" lasts, but this item is on sale now for 50% off. I have a much less sophisticated model, and am now going to be pulling the trigger in the next few minutes, if for no other reason to have a much better back up, or re;placement, if/when mine fails. Well worth the investment. This will improve your oral hygiene, remarkably. Especially, if you augment it with H202. Link: Water Pik

cola

ORAL HEALTH AND OVERALL HEALTH:

This is just one of several links that describes the important relationship between your oral hygiene, and your overall systemic health. Dr. Ross says. “By looking in a person’s mouth, I often get a sense of what their overall health is.” I have been very fortunate to not have a cavity, or anything other than routine semi-annual cleanings, in well over 15 years. I simply now use what I call "Cheap Insurance": Floss 3X daily, Rinse my mouth thoroughly after food, Brush with fluoride in the morning and before bed, Water Pik after night flossing every other day. Yes, it does take some additional work. But if you do a careful internet search, you will see how you can truly improve your overall health.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

He looks clean to me. How does he feel and smell?
He feels furry and smells like fish, seeing as he has just had his breakfast. 🐕💨💩

His diet is mostly fish based, no grains in his kibble, he also has sprats and fish skin daily.

This was his face after I sniffed him.

IMG_0403.jpeg

He would like to say hello to all the kitty kats that have popped up, he LOVES kitty kats.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well, kinda "and"... since Witchie-Poo was there with me.

OK, you triggered a funny story: There was an open-air, all-kindsa stuff-market on the main drag in Maggie Valley about 20 years ago. I went snooping in an antique section.

There on the table amongst a bunch of old stuff was a plumb bob.
View attachment 19032383
It was a perfect duplicate to the one I useta use when I worked surveying. I picked it up and showed the Red Witch: "Look -- same as mine."

The antique dealer says, "You know what that is? What is it?"

That's the first time I felt a little old.
well im 36 and i know what that is. people have been using them for thousands of years

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 61F and predicted to reach 87F. 82F in the house this morning when I opened the windows and turned on the exhaust fans.

Got all fermenting and distillation gear cleaned up and put away for another year. I make the annual run for a business associate who loves it enough to drive from the land of CA to pick it up. I like it too, but my own alcohol consumption has been a beer on my birthday for the last couple of years, so my tolerance is low and just a small taste of the 130 proof to verify quality, puts the heavy buzz on me.

Cleaning ladies due this morning, so me and Miss Layla will be heading for Fernhill dog park for joy and amazement sniffing butts and chasing balls.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Latest posts

Latest posts