What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yup - I'm proud to wear the conspiracy theorist badge - for I reckon that it's proof that I think and seek proof of what's real - what is the truth - outside of the box - of the official narrative - on the mainstream/legacy media -
The flaw in that is that not all official narratives are false but you're counting on the ones saying it's all lies to determine they are all lies.

HempKat

Veteran
hahahahahaha!

we will never change one another’s mind

current day facts eh

how about the cia coup to set up Zelenski and the consequent 15-25,000 civilians murdered in the Donbas region of Russia

more than 13 years of relentless terror by the azov nazi regime who runs and controls Ukraine

there was no “invasion” of ukraine by russia

there was a liberation of Ukraine from nazism , corruption , and Burisma bullshit , all by Vladdy

here is a shocker……..Russia is becoming what we hoped America would be and America is turning into what we’re we’re afraid Russia was

Please check your cognitive dissonance at the door.
No no, current day as in July 13th, in Pennsylvania, not somthing that happened in Ukraine before or during the Trump administration.

HempKat

Veteran
verifiable evidence like the Warren Report and the 9-11 Commission to name a few?
Trumps speech was at a state fair location in Pennsylvania not on a grassy knoll in Dallas Texas, nor was he shot on the twin towers on 9-11 so no those wouldn't verify anything about what happened yesterday.

HempKat

Veteran
I think bigsur51 is pointing out that there is a persistent media pattern of misinformation here...
I don't think that's it because he is dismissing all the information as misinformation and substituing it with obvious flaws and distortions and out right fakes. I mean I know that the media isn't right all the time but I also know it's not wrong all the time just because it was wrong at certain times in the past.

Last edited:

Dime

In the end ask yourself if your life was better with Trump or now with Biden. Lets be honest ,America isn't even recognizable anymore,it's bizarro worlld where the opposite of logic is what you can expect,this is a shit show and a good number of people are going broke and using credit to buy food etc,tent cities popping up everywhere,and the youth has no chance of home ownership and yet they refuse to see it. The borders are wide open so there is no point in even having one. Why are they doing this? It's going on around the globe,news sources are compromised and spew propaganda and bias and it's not news,it's editorials,something is happening and it has nothing to do with inclusion or love your neighbour and that's not a conspiracy theory,that's a fact. Do people really want to trade their lifestyle for this communism. That's what the plan is .

Dime

hahahahahaha!

we will never change one another’s mind

current day facts eh

how about the cia coup to set up Zelenski and the consequent 15-25,000 civilians murdered in the Donbas region of Russia

more than 13 years of relentless terror by the azov nazi regime who runs and controls Ukraine

there was no “invasion” of ukraine by russia

there was a liberation of Ukraine from nazism , corruption , and Burisma bullshit , all by Vladdy

here is a shocker……..Russia is becoming what we hoped America would be and America is turning into what we’re we’re afraid Russia was

Please check your cognitive dissonance at the door.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Someone mentioned the twin towers.
twin towers.jpg

Ribeye tested

Latest posts

Latest posts