What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

✓
Does using children to clean up the kitchen thoroughly and conscientiously - make me Faginesque? - because right now - they really don't like it 😒 - and look at me like a slave driver - one hour before the England v Spain fottie showdown -
That's only being a good dad Gypsy, responsibilities are a fact of life, the sooner you learn that the sooner you can get on with the business of life. A good parent doesn't let their children run wild with no responsibilities.
A good parent shows love and get off your butt and get your chores done.

Hope the game goes in your favor Gypsy. With lots of excitement and a gasping of breath:)

Dime

Attachments

• GSaOoCVXIAA_pE0.jpg
    GSaOoCVXIAA_pE0.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 24

oldmaninbc

✓
Mine killed a rabbit the other day eating my broccoli and cauliflower,they're everywhere around here. He's also reasoned with some crack/ meth heads walking through my property at night looking to steal.
The fellow I am talking about was raising rabbits in pens. This is a very rural area, with neighbors far from each other. The fellow with the dog had paid thousands for it, you would have thought he would have had more interest in protecting his dogs.

We have some undesirable people around here as well, I won't even go into some of the crazy shit these people have done.

a good day to you Dime

oldmaninbc

✓
Hey @oldmaninbc how are you this afternoon? Just about noon there it looks like. Not much going on here. Have to sweep and do some dishes. Water plants. My little veggie garden is doing terrific. Just air fried steak tips. Have tzatsiki sauce and hummus and squash and mushrooms. Doctor said no more pizza and burgers 😞
I wonder how many pizzas and burgers the doctor eats?

Quiet day for me, staying home doing a few chores, maybe watch a movie during the heat of the day. Today is hand watering day according to Area G rules between 6-10 morning and evening, then can't water until Wednesday.

I had a friend who needed surgery but they would not give him surgery till he lost 30lbs or something like that. The diet they gave him, he could eat as much as he wanted but he had to stick with the diet guidelines. He had to give up bacon. He lost the weight and had his heart surgery.

take care DB, your dashing and debonair ways will get you thrust into the arms of a woman and if she says "do you think I am voluptuous," please answer, yes you are and more.

Latest posts

Latest posts