What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

OK -- I tried to hold back by reading up on all the stuff that went down when the kids all came up yestiddy.

But I gotta scream it. They had a humongous susprise for us:

I AM GONNA BE A GREAT GRAMPA!!! :greenstars::dance013:

Wolfie (who just last year was it? that I piggy-backed him on my shoulders?) finally found which arm it was under with Mattie. Dunno if it is gonna be a little hardlegs or a split-tail yet.

I checked -- some years musta slipped by. Wolfie is 26.
Hey There Great Grampa Unca Walt:)

oldmaninbc

good morning

fukin’ neighbors two dogs were chasing my hen this morning and feathers were flying….they wounded her before I broke it up

i yelled at the owner , a fukin hillbilly , he better control his dogs if he cares about them…

I am having more coffee to calm down
I had a friend kill his neighbors dog after warning him to keep his dog home because it was killing his rabbits.
The neighbor neglected to keep his very expensive Shar Pei dog home and it was shot for killing rabbits.

Good day to you big

oldmaninbc

It's supposed to be 90 something today through Thursday. I have the AC on. Went for morning 3 mile walk. Physician said no more burgers and pizza. I don't drink milk just almond milk. My tests are all great except for glucose at 109 and overall cholesterol at 270. I'm doing great with my walks now I need to eat properly. I bought hummus and Sociables. 😉 Have $220, a gram of kief, a half ounce of 28% preground flower, 5 cans of grizzly and EBT card with like 40. I have to stretch all that 2 weeks until the 28th. I can do it. Have like 4 good tshirts that are quality and fit well so that's a plus. Plus there's white tshirts. The Jockey StayNew are great. Still haven't gotten laid. Have to get some fruit and veggies today.
Good day to you DB, 2weeks to go to the Bday.
I would suggest standing on a busy street corner with a large colourful sign that demonstrates your unrelenting desire for a sexual encounter. Guaranteed you will get noticed.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello and good day to you Boo.

Fagin's claim to fame is using children to benefit him financially.
Does using children to clean up the kitchen thoroughly and conscientiously - make me Faginesque? - because right now - they really don't like it 😒 - and look at me like a slave driver - one hour before the England v Spain fottie showdown -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good day to you DB, 2weeks to go to the Bday.
I would suggest standing on a busy street corner with a large colourful sign that demonstrates your unrelenting desire for a sexual encounter. Guaranteed you will get noticed.
And ya never know Doober - someone might take you up on the offer - lol 😆 - it's worth trying - make a sign saying - 'Free do-it-yourself sperm donations' -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who would go for having a bullet aimed at your head and be ok with that,
Please don't tell Mom.jpg

Dime

I had a friend kill his neighbors dog after warning him to keep his dog home because it was killing his rabbits.
The neighbor neglected to keep his very expensive Shar Pei dog home and it was shot for killing rabbits.

Good day to you big
Mine killed a rabbit the other day eating my broccoli and cauliflower,they're everywhere around here. He's also reasoned with some crack/ meth heads walking through my property at night looking to steal.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Mine killed a rabbit the other day eating my broccoli and cauliflower,they're everywhere around here. He's also reasoned with some crack/ meth heads walking through my property at night looking to steal.
Good dawg - so that day you had a nice bit of tenderised wabbit with your veggies? - or was it scrawny old meth head meat? -

<in a voice reminiscent of the very naughty cereal killer (too many fruit loops) - in 'Silence of the Lambs' played by Sir Anthony Hopkins >

Dime

Good dawg - so that day you had a nice bit of tenderised wabbit with your veggies? - or was it scrawny old meth head meat? -

<in a voice reminiscent of the very naughty cereal killer (too many fruit loops) - in 'Silence of the Lambs' played by Sir Anthony Hopkins

There wasn't much left of the rabbit and I don't like to see that because I'm an animal lover but the crackhead removal got him liver and ice cream.