What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

mike-or-ozzy

I'm with Doober on this.

I also know nothing about your politics but I think it would make a good film if it was staged. and I like watching films.

Maybe Donny has pissed Vlad off? Maybe the shooter wasn't left or right but was an easily manipulated agent from another country/planet/universe.?
He is a lucky guy though, the news says it was an AR type of gun, do they do more damage than just pierce an ear? Do you think he'll put a ring through it now?

So many questions man.

Hope you're all fine n dandy today though. Sending my positive vibes to all and if you don;t need it, send it on to someone who does.

He gonna need an earwig

BumSplodgeBrownPants

That was one of the initial possibilities that I considered.

Trusting someone to hit your ear at 135 yards using an AR-15 is a brave act. Even a quarter minute of angle windage error would have been fatal.

If it was an act, it was a brave (fool hardy) one on the part of Trump and was really hard on a couple of the spectators, as well as the shooter who is on record saying he hates Republicans and Trump, so not likely to volunteer to die for him.

Maybe every bullet missed and the ear could have been clipped by hitting the edge of the podium while the suits all huddled around him on the ground? I really though an AR15 at 138(?) metres would do a lot more damage. I know nothing about guns.

Does the shooter hate Republicans and Trump then? Not seen that anywhere. I have seen it was his fathers AR15 and the dude had maybe a bomb in the car?

It's all still dripping out still, the info is.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah - I'm no fan of the Justice departmentals - since they had me tied up in litigation and sweating my bollocks off in a Manila jail for 30 months - so my bet is that they had something to do with it -
I have no love for or faith in the "Justice" department either and believe that it attracts a disproportionate share of bullies and zealots on a mission and a power trip, promoting their own agenda.

Even if they are pure of heart on day one, peering into the abys and dealing with the scum our society day in and day out changes their perspective until the abys stares back at them.

Because of Maslow's pathology in the populous, they are perhaps exactly who we want protecting us from "societies miscreants", but alas only until they lose track of who us good guys are and unjustly abuse us too.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240713_211922_0.jpg

Let's go!!

jokerman

Premium user
I'm with Doober on this.

I also know nothing about your politics but I think it would make a good film if it was staged. and I like watching films.

Maybe Donny has pissed Vlad off? Maybe the shooter wasn't left or right but was an easily manipulated agent from another country/planet/universe.?
He is a lucky guy though, the news says it was an AR type of gun, do they do more damage than just pierce an ear? Do you think he'll put a ring through it now?

So many questions man.

Hope you're all fine n dandy today though. Sending my positive vibes to all and if you don;t need it, send it on to someone who does.
Who would go for having a bullet aimed at your head and be ok with that,

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Who would go for having a bullet aimed at your head and be ok with that,

This world never fails to amaze me daily. It'll be a sexual kink in 30 years time.

I believe what happened really happened, but there's just that niggle of doubt in the back of my mind.
How cool would it be to have been one HUGE set up.?

I applaud his genius if it is and it will make a great movie.
But I know it probably isn't and a couple of people really died today, which is quite sad.

Latest posts

Latest posts