What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_3017.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Thomas Matthew Crooks identified as Trump shooter at Pennsylvania political rally

BETHEL PARK, Pennsylvania - The man who shot former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania political rally has been identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks.

"The FBI has identified Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, as the subject involved in the assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump on July 13, in Butler, Pennsylvania," the Bureau said in a statement. "This remains an active and ongoing investigation, and anyone with information that may assist with the investigation is encouraged to submit photos or videos online at FBI.gov/butler or call 1-800-CALL-FBI."

Crooks was killed by law enforcement officials moments after he opened fire.

Around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, several law enforcement vehicles were stationed outside Crooks' residence listed on his voter registration record. The home sits along a winding suburban road in Bethel Park, about 42 miles south of Butler. Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were on the scene and a bomb squad was at the residence and planned to enter the home.
A member of the Allegheny County bomb squad told reporters he and several officers would be going into the house imminently around midnight. He did not say what they were looking for.

Neighbors standing outside said they were in disbelief.

Dan Maloney, 30, said he saw the shooter’s name on social media and looked it up to see that he lives down the road.

“It’s insanity that anyone would do this,” he said, adding that he at one point had planned on attending the rally.

John Wolf, who lives just down the road from Crooks, said he’s been in contact with several worried neighbors.

“People are scared,” Wolf, a local construction superintendent, said.

The 50-year-old was “in shock” when his sister told him the shooter lived in his neighborhood. He was going to go to the rally but decided against it because of the heat.

USA Today reached out to several of Crooks' family members but none responded immediately to requests for comment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/th...id=BingNewsSerp

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
It's supposed to be 90 something today through Thursday. I have the AC on. Went for morning 3 mile walk. Physician said no more burgers and pizza. I don't drink milk just almond milk. My tests are all great except for glucose at 109 and overall cholesterol at 270. I'm doing great with my walks now I need to eat properly. I bought hummus and Sociables. 😉 Have $220, a gram of kief, a half ounce of 28% preground flower, 5 cans of grizzly and EBT card with like 40. I have to stretch all that 2 weeks until the 28th. I can do it. Have like 4 good tshirts that are quality and fit well so that's a plus. Plus there's white tshirts. The Jockey StayNew are great. Still haven't gotten laid. Have to get some fruit and veggies today.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I was thinking by maga and the conservative GOP. To get popularity. "Okay you shoot me in the ear then I'll rise to Saint like status"
I'm with Doober on this.

I also know nothing about your politics but I think it would make a good film if it was staged. and I like watching films.

Maybe Donny has pissed Vlad off? Maybe the shooter wasn't left or right but was an easily manipulated agent from another country/planet/universe.?
He is a lucky guy though, the news says it was an AR type of gun, do they do more damage than just pierce an ear? Do you think he'll put a ring through it now?

So many questions man.

Hope you're all fine n dandy today though. Sending my positive vibes to all and if you don;t need it, send it on to someone who does.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
People act like the interweb doesn't save the shit they type.
The "words are violence" crowd that has been espousing physical violence for political reasons are suddenly quieter.
The same people who claimed djt is legally liable for his words on j6 are now claiming 1A as a cover........while actively trying to censor me the last 8 years.
Hypocrisy is a nasty character trait.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the trump shooting was staged
That was one of the initial possibilities that I considered.
I don't know haven't thought it through but shot in the ear? That's an intentional shot I think.
Trusting someone to hit your ear at 135 yards using an AR-15 is a brave act. Even a quarter minute of angle windage error would have been fatal.
I was thinking by maga and the conservative GOP. To get popularity. "Okay you shoot me in the ear then I'll rise to Saint like status"
If it was an act, it was a brave (fool hardy) one on the part of Trump and was really hard on a couple of the spectators, as well as the shooter who is on record saying he hates Republicans and Trump, so ostensibly unlikely to volunteer to die for him.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That was one of the initial possibilities that I considered.

Trusting someone to hit your ear at 135 yards using an AR-15 is a brave act. Even a quarter minute of angle windage error would have been fatal.

If it was an act, it was a brave (fool hardy) one on the part of Trump and was really hard on a couple of the spectators, as well as the shooter who is on record saying he hates Republicans and Trump, so not likely to volunteer to die for him.
Yeah - I'm no fan of the Justice departmentals - since they had me tied up in litigation and sweating my bollocks off in a Manila jail for 30 months - so my bet is that they had something to do with it -

Latest posts

Latest posts