What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres Fagin :sneaky:
IMG_3256.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Thassa purty pistol. WHEN (not if) you get it, use mid-ball .44's to start. If they shear too much while loading, go small-ball; if they flame too much go large-ball.
Firstly........congratulations on the new kin!!!!
They shoot .454 roundballs or .457 conicals.
Staying with the same manufacturer (Pietta) to not have so many molds in the reloading box.
Shoot .33 in the 32's,.38's in the 36's and .454 or .457 in the 44's.........for the revolvers.
Long guns are different and each one gets its own mold.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
OK -- I tried to hold back by reading up on all the stuff that went down when the kids all came up yestiddy.

But I gotta scream it. They had a humongous susprise for us:

I AM GONNA BE A GREAT GRAMPA!!! :greenstars::dance013:

Wolfie (who just last year was it? that I piggy-backed him on my shoulders?) finally found which arm it was under with Mattie. Dunno if it is gonna be a little hardlegs or a split-tail yet.

I checked -- some years musta slipped by. Wolfie is 26.

congratulations all around!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning

fukin’ neighbors two dogs were chasing my hen this morning and feathers were flying….they wounded her before I broke it up

i yelled at the owner , a fukin hillbilly , he better control his dogs if he cares about them…

I am having more coffee to calm down

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
my chickens free range and I asked the fukin hillbilly if he had any problems with my chickens in his yard that I would put up some chicken wire

he said no problems!..they love chickens and have had them in the past and they dont mind them eating all the grasshoppers and bugs..

now I realize he does not have any functional brain cells so I will go to Plan B

oldfogey8

I would like to say one last thing in defense of people who support Biden and identify themselves as Democrat,, left wing, liberal etc. Virtually everyone from these groups who has a platform has come out forcefully denoucing the actions of this lone gunman and has clearly stated there is no place for violence in our politics
These are the same people who for months(if not the better part of 8 years) have said DJT is Hitler. 5 minutes of contrition doesn’t cancel out 8 years of blitzkrieg propaganda. It is simply disingenuous.

Latest posts

Latest posts