What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
ok SubGirl’s YouTube ukulele song
you have to be a grown up over 18 and logged in to YT to see it
i giess because it’s about Weed and Jesus 😂
‘there are weed pics in the background of my previous grows so you can turn it down and still enjoy it 😂😂😂

my version of:
I hope I'm stoned when Jesus takes me home.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our dogs and cats always liked my singing cuz they sang with me. My wife was less impressed with my singing than the animals were.
I can't sing for shit, but I can get mine to howl along with me!

wolf family.jpg

ost

i see.Were you on a fast food diet? i dont do it every week but i do get fast food at least a few times a month and immediately regret it. Pisses me off how they got us addicted to that crap. can i ask what your diet is like now? i can guess very different. Im trying to get my mom to eat better.poor thing only weighs 75lbs but she is like 4'10. not sure if thats really bad or not but she is going through crazy taste bud changes. she just got some lab work done and she has high creatine and low sodium. my buddies sister almost died from low sodium. as a younger person im not exactly how to deal with that

Too be serious here i should come here more often for advice. things arent a joke anymore and its time to figure things out for myself. i dont want to be a bother but any kind of anecdotal evidence from you guys would be great. cant trust some doctors. i dont blame most of them but my medical community is a joke here in IA. Im glad they caught your heart problem when they did. buddy of mine, 70 died last year from heart problems. had a pacemaker but he just wouldnt stop the coffee. dont know if that did it but it couldnt of been good right?
caffine,gasoline,nicotine

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the rumor going around, I heard he wasn't going to attend any practice sessions but send out his drone, to film and record the sessions. There might still be hope for me, I was an acting manager once.
Maybe I could help with the setups! I took just enough guitar lessons to convince myself that my talents lie elsewhere.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can be in charge of the moonshine. We gonna need some shine. Maybe a lotta shine if we have more singers. 😊
Well as fate would have it, I have a batch ready to distill as we speak.

Seems like my shine makes people want to sing, so maybe I should run a few more gallons in case the audience joins in.

jokerman

Premium user
With regard to management duties, I concur, do you like my lawyer jargon?

Tacos are on the menu for supper.
i like it a lot☝️
Maybe I could help with the setups! I took just enough guitar lessons to convince myself that my talents lie elsewhere.
well we do need some one in charge of groupies if they ever occur☝️