What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Saw this in my youtube feed today - and thought of oldpink - so I'm gonna have a chat with him today online - he turned 60 earlier this year and has COPA sadly - we should both be going to see David Gilmour (Pink Floyd guitarist) together - at The Royal Albert Hall in London - this October - as is planned - haven't seen him physically in a few years - so should be good 😀

Here is David Bowie on vocals - David Gilmour on guitar and vocals with 'Comfortably Numb'

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Let the joy begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous again here starting at 60F and predicted to reach 91F.

A clear calendar, so it looks like I will be distilling today.

Unca Walt

420club
I filed a police report and brought it to my insurance company. I don’t see how his auto policy would affect him driving attractor out on the city streets, but I will be meeting with him Monday and nailing down the details. If he wants to play games I just gonna call my attorney and have them hammer the bastard. I just don’t have the stomach for all this bullshit in my life at this time because of Dutch… It’s sad to see him in this condition, I’ve never seen him stick to me so close as he is now… I can see fear in his eyes for the first time in 12 years
You are in the right all the way down the line, @Boo. You are taking super special care of your old sojer, Dutch.

You are the dominating one regarding the tsimmis by filing a police report. <-- That was the pinnacle-best move you could have made.

All will be fixed. And Dutch has his Daddy to take care of him.

I tried to find the specifics of what happened, and couldn't. Could you go over what happened again so yer Unca is up to date?

Or C&P your post about it that I cannot find...

OleReynard

Unfortunately no. I moved to a non legal state to help my mother out. Its not legal here buts its nuts. Im on the IL border in IA so theres just tons pot and every gas station has hundreds of pipes so i dont have a problem getting smoke but i miss growing more than anything. My mom smokes too. Actually my mom is the one who introduced me to this place about 20 years ago. Ive been here since almost the beginning. I learned a lot here.its been a good 20 years
You around the Quads?

OleReynard

My uncle has stage 4 lung cancer and he said screw it hes not gonna quit. i wish my mom would quit. she quit for 5 months and when she visited my uncle she started smoking again. Im pretty pissed at him for that but my brother and sister dont smoke either. i used to like a good cigar once in awhile but i havent seen any! its all rubbish blunt cigars! no thanks!
Aunt died from small cell lung
Another aunt died " "
Neighbor just passed from mouth and throat
Old dear friend same deal
Grandma emphasima
Grandpa emphasima found him on toilet with lungs in the shower
Can keep going if you wish, get the hint

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts