What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Good morning OF, Thursday is laundry day and bed making, I am going to do morning dishes, my other chores.

All seems under control today with the OFC, no knives or axes are evident, all threats seem neutralized. Guns are in the cabinets and all sharp tongues in their proper place:)

I can leave and feel confident all is well.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning OF, Thursday is laundry day and bed making, I am going to do morning dishes, my other chores.

All seems under control today with the OFC, no knives or axes are evident, all threats seem neutralized. Guns are in the cabinets and all sharp tongues in their proper place:)

I can leave and feel confident all is well.
Give us a chance OldMan. The chicanery is about to start. Somebody on here somewhere has to stir the pot.

6f18fd342b0a95230e958f397dbfe775.gif

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Been raining off and on all day. Nice for the ground plants and garden. Working on this inside project today. I’m embarrassed to say that it’s been this way since we moved in. The bathroom does not get used a lot and I just happened to look up the other day and put it on my list of things to do.
IMG_0197.jpeg

Gotta good start on it. Will come back tomorrow, sand it down and put another coat of mudd on it.
IMG_0200.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I assume that the Rainier cherries come from the Pacific Northwest, I find them far more yummy than the sweet red cherries. When I get up, Ivan is always by my side, looking for handouts, but he knows when it comes to cherries and almonds he doesn’t get any. Truly amazed at how attentive and loyal Ivan has become, while there will never be a substitute for Dutch, Ivan owns my heart at this point… I was talking via PM with Dog last night and I told him that I’ve got a line on two different lineages of German Shepherds. Ivan has relatives in Texas and the breeder in Chicago has got some beautiful red dogs. I dream about a new puppy, but all my efforts are here at home with my boys now…
B8059228-0C95-473E-BAC0-58C6EAE4C2A4.jpeg
8CBCAF40-14FA-46AD-A8C8-B14C62475506.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Now that’s what I’m talking about… I could eat a whole bag and one sitting, but I’ve learned to use a little restraint. When I make my treats up, I know how many cherries and how many almonds it takes to make me happy and that’s what I take away from the kitchen. If I sit down with a full bag of almonds and a bag of cherries, they’ll be gone in no time… when I get up in the wee hours with the munchies on my dangerous individual

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that’s what I’m talking about… I could eat a whole bag and one sitting, but I’ve learned to use a little restraint. When I make my treats up, I know how many cherries and how many almonds it takes to make me happy and that’s what I take away from the kitchen. If I sit down with a full bag of almonds and a bag of cherries, they’ll be gone in no time… when I get up in the wee hours with the munchies on my dangerous individual
Bought two bags :redface:

Latest posts

Latest posts