What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Thanks, old man, I’m just sharing information that I’ve learned from trial and error and mistakes… i’m sitting here having a late lunch and the watermelon is definitely the star of the show. If I could find a better watermelon, I’d certainly buy it, but I don’t believe it exists.

imiubu

Overcast, windy and finally cool enough to be comfy.

Gray skies can sometimes bring on a bit of melancholy,
for me anyway.
Dug out some old LP's and am enjoying that
nostalgic crackle pop that accompanies the album
as it spins. Letting myself remember people, places
and times long gone by while petting the pup and
loading the pipe :)

Woo, it's true
There's a fountain of music in you
Even if you don't sing
Or you can't play a thing
There's a song in whatever you do

It's not what you do
That really matters
With what, or with how, or with who
The conductor says play
We all do what he say
We're all playing the same song as you

Sway when you walk
You even sing when you talk
You're a rare rhapsody
And a sincere symphony

Sway when you walk
You even sing when you talk
You're a rare rhapsody
And a sincere symphony

Isn't it fine, to understand
We're all living in four quarter time
Every beat of your heart
Makes a new player start
Every thought that you think has a rhyme
Every note that you sing will be
Fine

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Pretty cool. Where did you get those. They would work good on the TK x GD I am about to throw into the flower tent.
I think Amazon prolly only a really long time ago. I really don’t like to use them but they do help with my current problem. Just gotta be careful and limber them up good so you don’t break the top off like I did twice.
‘here are some on Amazon but the make different shapes some that allow more growth. I leave them on until,harvest.
IMG_2836.jpeg

I’ll send you a fistful if you want to try them.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I think Amazon prolly only a really long time ago. I really don’t like to use them but they do help with my current problem. Just gotta be careful and limber them up good so you don’t break the top off like I did twice.
‘here are some on Amazon but the make different shapes some that allow more growth. I leave them on until,harvest.
View attachment 19021950
Thank you Subby.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Well the risk to fingers is virtually the same as you basically slip the fingers under a tight rope handle whether it's mechanical or real. Actually with the mechanical ones it's often just an easy to grasp handle to make it easier to use. With the real ones at the roadeo they literally tie the fingers tightly to the back of the neck to help keep from being thrown off. The real danger with the real bulls is you don't have a nice padded surface to land on when you get thrown, you land on hard dirt with the bull still bucking and jumping about with their hooves sometimes landing just inches from you head. Sometimes the bull even manages to throw you into the metal railings that protect the audience and make the cages from which you launch from. There is a commecial out for some sort of utility vehicle on might use on a ranch or farm to get work done. The commercial features a rider who got thrown into the metal railings. During the commercial they show a quick shot of an xray of the guy's face where you can see his skull was shattered into a hundreds of tiny pieces. All while in the background he's talking about how life goes on and work still needs to get done and so you have to just pull yourself together and get back to work, of course with one of the utility vehicles they're selling.
I was thinking more along the lines of the metal mechanised bit under the fake cow.
😂

That dude on the commercial sounds like he had a bad time man, but he also sounds like a tough cookie.
I really enjoyed watching the bullriding when I had satellite sports. I may get myself an ip address and have another mooch.

Cheers dude!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19021950
Thank you If you don't mind. I only need them on the TK crosses.

oldmaninbc

420club
Everything outside is burning up. Water restrictions here so I can't water the grass until tonight. Using watering cans and soaker hoses on the hot spots.
Today is watering day for area G, 6-10 AM & PM, twice a week is what we get. Get it done or you can hear the plants gasping for moisture.

My son in Calgary can't water anything... the big water main from the treatment plant broke, after that was discovered they also found 5 other fractures in the pipe. It's a big pipe, big enough to walk in. their biggest tourist draw of the year is just around the corner. The Calgary Stampede. The mayor says the show will go on.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I gots a basic question:

Why do you trim those little leaves off the buds?
The leaves are sometimes a bit harsh. I don’t trim the really sticky ones up close to the bud. I didn’t trim real tight on the skunk plants around the buds. It’s not harsh either but it’s not the prettiest if you’re going for bag appeal which if I was buying herb I would want to see. But harshness is the reason most trim those leaves for a smoother smoke.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

View attachment 19021966
I read that piece earlier... It's about a 1500kg of mud in there, no way is it 10 tonnes. 😂

I've had to photograph a few jobs like that. One of them, they'd rented 2 houses attached to each other in a terrace and knocked a huge hole in the wall between them. These guys had put a lintel in and made a proper doorway.

The mess in there was mostly made my the pigs. The plod just came in smashing everything by the looks of it. Just pulling plants out of pots and throwing the medium all over the place.

That bloke lived in Spain and was renting his house out through a dodgy agent. Coventry it was.

Latest posts

Latest posts