What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Givin it another shot

SofaKingStupid

So the slight brown left and I just gave her another 15 ml 326. Now she’s up to 30 ml total. She looks good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15

SofaKingStupid

I got her up to 1150 ppm’s now. She got more roots. In hindsight I think I coulda given her nutes a little sooner. I think she’s k tho. I guess we’ll see. I got like 2 more of these beans but I don’t even wanna poppem. I got 2 Wedding Cake beans too. I just wanna get this FB producing before I pop any more beans. I always did my best when I had one strain goin at a time. Here she is at one week from her first nutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

SofaKingStupid

I’m bout to raise the level in the bucket. I started off with just the very bottom 1/8” of the cube sitting in the water. I think she bout ready for me to fill her bucket now.

SofaKingStupid

Here she is at 20 days from poppin out of the cube. So almost 3 weeks. She’s at around 1200 ppm’s. She finally got her 5 finger leafs. And I raised her liquid level in her bucket too.

Attachments

• IMG_7922.jpeg
    IMG_7922.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Your ppms are ridiculously high for the plant size, hence the stunt. After three weeks you should be seeing a much larger plant.

Interesting though. Why do you feed so much?

SofaKingStupid

It don’t seem like allot. And actually it’s what’s recommended on the feed chart. Plus’s I’ve researched a bit and when I see pics of 3!week old seedlings, they look bout the same. How strong would you suggest feeding? I do ppm’s.

SofaKingStupid

Here she is today. She looks pretty good for 3 weeks if ya ask me. But I’m not a bean guy. If anyone does DWC lemme know what ya think. I got her at 1200 ppm’s, and her ph is at 6.1.
Does anyone know if it’s normal for my stem to be like a baseball bat? I mean, should it be more slender at the bottom than the top? She seems really healthy and all but I was just wondering, is this normal at this point? And does anyone use anything for good seedling root health? Here’s my roots so far too.

Attachments

• IMG_7926.jpeg
    IMG_7926.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7927.jpeg
    IMG_7927.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3