What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

I think Amazon prolly only a really long time ago. I really don’t like to use them but they do help with my current problem. Just gotta be careful and limber them up good so you don’t break the top off like I did twice.
‘here are some on Amazon but the make different shapes some that allow more growth. I leave them on until,harvest.
View attachment 19021950
I’ll send you a fistful if you want to try them.
Lead fishing weights just as good and cheaper

oldmaninbc

420club
Well the stuffed mushrooms are in the oven and the Angus sirloin steak will go in the air fryer after I put some salt and pepper on it. Just me. All alone, cooking dinner for myself. 👍
DB... do you use an air fryer because it was there or did you purchase it?
I've thought about getting one but I am not sure what it's good for, not sure if it's just another trendy counter top appliance or if it is practical for different uses.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
DB... do you use an air fryer because it was there or did you purchase it?
I've thought about getting one but I am not sure what it's good for, not sure if it's just another trendy counter top appliance or if it is practical for different uses.
I've had the air fryer for a few years, it has the glass front door. It's great for vegetables and meats. Of course all the frozen fried things turn out perfect. It cooks things FAST. It's a little oven...depending on what you get. I have a Cuisinart
IMG_20240623_161139774.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
I've had the air fryer for a few years, it has the glass front door. It's great for vegetables and meats. Of course all the frozen fried things turn out perfect. It cooks things FAST. It's a little oven...depending on what you get. I have a Cuisinart View attachment 19021972
Thanks DB, my wife and I might reconsider getting one. A decent model, maybe not the most expensive but certainly not the cheapest models.