What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
@Gray Wolf a walmart special is all we can afford. Easy set to up. Just hope the well's pump hold up.

Hey why I got you here. I asked you one time about a table top seed cleaner. You had a link to the plans for one. I had the link but my old computer to a sht and lost link. You still have said link?

No wind here ATM so it's making it unbearable to be working outside. I must get area ready for pool. Soldering on......

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Gray Wolf a walmart special is all we can afford. Easy set to up. Just hope the well's pump hold up.

Hey why I got you here. I asked you one time about a table top seed cleaner. You had a link to the plans for one. I had the link but my old computer to a sht and lost link. You still have said link?

No wind here ATM so it's making it unbearable to be working outside. I must get area ready for pool. Soldering on......
Here is a link to the seed separator:

Good luck with the well pump!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

That pool will feel great to cool off once you’re done

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If it turns out to be a good idea and the Walmart pool is short lived, consider making one out of 3/4 plywood with 2X4 bracing and the inside coated with fiberglass polyester resin.

Easy for a man with your gifts and you can make it any dimensions that you want.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So the cap junky tent is in super stretch mode. Boo said to watch for it reaching near the lights I think he’s right. I did manage to move my lights about 8” higher and used some of these doohickey thingys I had to guide them around a little. Sadly broke two tops in the process but I’m hoping this will help. I used these thingys before and had L shaped buds but no burn.
IMG_0133.jpeg
IMG_0134.jpeg
IMG_0135.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good day to the brilliant and dignified members of the OFC... I am but your humble servant, can I get anyone a drink, a snack or maybe some toothpaste.
I could use some dry Ice. Went to one and called two other places and everybody is out of dry ice. Since you are in a philanthropic mood can you have it delivered to my door in the next 30 minutes?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So the cap junky tent is in super stretch mode. Boo said to watch for it reaching near the lights I think he’s right. I did manage to move my lights about 8” higher and used some of these doohickey thingys I had to guide them around a little. Sadly broke two tops in the process but I’m hoping this will help. I used these thingys before and had L shaped buds but no burn.
View attachment 19021903 View attachment 19021904 View attachment 19021905
Pretty cool. Where did you get those. They would work good on the TK x GD I am about to throw into the flower tent.

oldmaninbc

420club
Ok I gotta ask this...........how does one use a coffee grinder to make kieff?
Are you grinding the flower to a fine powder and calling that kieff?
good day dogzter, when I grind up bud for my cookies in a coffee grinder, the kief wants to collect around the lid of the grinder, in a pretty pure form. I guess the centrifugal force is the reason.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good Sun Day morning brethren! All hail Sol Rex! View attachment 19021659 View attachment 19021660

I got both my drain repair and walkway replacement scheduled for the first of July. Looks like another $6,386 to go with the $3K we've already spent for repairs, hydro blasting and video inspection.

My appointment with the pain clinic for cortisone shots in my lower back is finally coming up Thursday. There must be a lot of people in pain judging from the extended waits.

I also have to drive all the way to Happy Valley for the procedure, because pain clinic patients' schedules continue to get bumped at the local hospital due to emergency patients. I can only imagine how upset I would be after waiting in pain a month to see the pain doctor and another month for the procedure, only to be bumped at the last moment.

View attachment 19021661
That's why it's always a good idea when/if possible to find a clinic that has the necessary staff and certifications too where they can do procedures like that on site at the clinic.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Pretty cool. Where did you get those. They would work good on the TK x GD I am about to throw into the flower tent.
be sure to bend the branches slowly and not let them snap...I've got the branch benders and it's a bit difficult to install on larger branches...slowly bend the branch and they will work as intended...I've had to bend the branches over a few days so they don't snap...

oldmaninbc

420club
I could use some dry Ice. Went to one and called two other places and everybody is out of dry ice. Since you are in a philanthropic mood can you have it delivered to my door in the next 30 minutes?
Good day Pute... my heart just aches to serve you as all members of the OFC, but due to previous commitments I am unable to help you with your needs.

But I would be more than willing to immediately help jokerman, Sub, DB, dogzter, GW and all other regular members of the OFC.

Sorry Pute, well, I'm kind of sorry:)

oldmaninbc

420club
be sure to bend the branches slowly and not let them snap...I've got the branch benders and it's a bit difficult to install on larger branches...slowly bend the branch and they will work as intended...I've had to bend the branches over a few days so they don't snap...
There you go Boo, your living up to the image as one of the brilliant members of the OF. Your advice is sound and proven.

Good day to you Boo

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Alas, no cowboy bars around these parts... But I'd rather take my chances with a bull, that thing looks like I could lose a finger or three. 😂

At least I could have a nice quiet word with the bull before we start, tickle behind the ear and he may just go gentle on me.
Well the risk to fingers is virtually the same as you basically slip the fingers under a tight rope handle whether it's mechanical or real. Actually with the mechanical ones it's often just an easy to grasp handle to make it easier to use. With the real ones at the roadeo they literally tie the fingers tightly to the back of the neck to help keep from being thrown off. The real danger with the real bulls is you don't have a nice padded surface to land on when you get thrown, you land on hard dirt with the bull still bucking and jumping about with their hooves sometimes landing just inches from you head. Sometimes the bull even manages to throw you into the metal railings that protect the audience and make the cages from which you launch from. There is a commecial out for some sort of utility vehicle on might use on a ranch or farm to get work done. The commercial features a rider who got thrown into the metal railings. During the commercial they show a quick shot of an xray of the guy's face where you can see his skull was shattered into a hundreds of tiny pieces. All while in the background he's talking about how life goes on and work still needs to get done and so you have to just pull yourself together and get back to work, of course with one of the utility vehicles they're selling.

Latest posts

Latest posts