What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
DSC-0388.jpg

Tumbled through a 120 micron screen to start the cleanup.
Kieff is just the trichomes the more plant matter the lower the quality kieff is my understanding.
Hash is kieff compressed into a block?
Rosin is plant matter pressed.
Full melt is hash pressed through a 25 micron filter.
007 (2).jpg

So filtered through a 120 dry then through a 25 with pressure and heat to remove as much plant material as possible.
How I make it anyhows.
$20 a gram is what I charge for that.
😁

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19021789

Kieff is just the trichomes the more plant matter the lower the quality kieff is my understanding.
View attachment 19021790
So filtered through a 120 dry then through a 25 with pressure and heat to remove as much plant material as possible.
How I make it anyhows.
😁
Plant matter is harsh...get that s-hit outta here

Littleleaf

Veteran
Norning :wave:

Already hotter than hades here. Doesn't help that we're burning the scrap wood from splitter. Cleaning up yard to set up a pool. Blondy is getting atrophy from not being able to walk. Pool should help her move her legs. We hope....

Egg sammach and another cup O motivation.

Back under the chem trailed sky. :glare:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Plant matter is harsh...get that s-hit outta here
Yeah that's what I'm saying...I just need a hit or two of kief..screw puffing on joints and bongs trying to get a tiny buzz for a few minutes. We've been making kief and hash from our cannabis for like 10,000 years. Nobody likes ingesting combustible plant material. "Oh man I'm so light headed for a minute. Maybe with some alcohol I'll feel high!" Kief man, kief. I just whipped some up. Really high. But Meet the Press is the only thing on. Ah Zeppelin on the radio, "Kashmir." Allll I see...turns to browwn

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Norning :wave:

Already hotter than hades here. Doesn't help that we're burning the scrap wood from splitter. Cleaning up yard to set up a pool. Blondy is getting atrophy from not being able to walk. Pool should help her move her legs. We hope....

Egg sammach and another cup O motivation.

Back under the chem trailed sky. :glare:
Hugz to you both brother, as well as good luck with the pool and Blondy's exercises!

What kind of pool are you installing?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19021789

View attachment 19021790
How I make it anyhows.
😁
Here is an article with useful information on dry sieving with mesh sizes and sources:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19021789

View attachment 19021790
How I make it anyhows.
😁
That’s beautiful

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Here is an article with useful information on dry sieving with mesh sizes and sources:

If you're gonna stack frames and hand card may I suggest using a rotary tattoo machine with a block of wood over the needle to bounce the material.
Faster,cleaner and just a better way if you're not into tumbling.
After tumbling for a few years I can't go back to hand screens.
😭