What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Life can be so hard sometimes.

I have a really difficult choice to make. I need to get some blood work done but one of the tests require 12 hours fasting. I can't get it done any sooner then 9am (a bit more then 5 hours from now). I meant to eat dinner around 7pm and start my fast at 9pm so my 12 hours would be up when the doctor's office opens. Unfortunately a dozed off before fixing dinner and didn't wake up until almost midnight. I had thawed out a nice thick T-Bone (my favorite cut of beef) to be my dinner. When I woke from my unplanned nap I decide to just tough it out and still get my bloodwork done at 9am. So I got online to keep my mind off my stomach but now I've done all thre is to do online and I still have 5 hours to go and I'm getting really hungry now (I last ate at noon yesterday.

So I'm sitting here with a nice thick T-Bone just waiting for me to throw it in a pan with some grilled onions sauted in better and i find my mind entertaining the notion of giving into the T-Bone's call and end up putting off my bloodwork. The problem is that I can't wait until 4pm because the lab in my doctor's office will be closed by then and i'll have to wait until Monday (lab is closed on the weekends). I really need to get this test done for an upcoming medical test and the doctor ording the test requested I get it done this week. So I guess I'm going to try to get some more sleep in and get the test done later this morning but damn I sure want that T-Bone right now.

It sure ain't easy being responsible.
BTDT haha
Now that I've replied I am unable to see the timestamp on your post.
So this may have already resolved :)
I do hope you were able to ride out the desire to eat that lovely steak,
get the labs done and then consume said steak/ onions as a reward
for being responsible :)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Weather by skill or sheer luck I’ve never had anything like that happen to me. I bought a 44 mag with an 8 inch barrel and I shot one round out of it. I told my friend if he picked it up, he could own the gun for 100 bucks and he did. I won’t even shoot a 12 gauge anymore… My AK-47 shoots 7.62 round and that’s plenty enough to stop anything that comes towards me…

Dime

Lewis was a good boy,he loved everyone,especially kids, and wouldn't hurt a fly. He was deaf but had a hell of a nose and was the best swimmer I ever saw,he'd go all day . I put a rope on the fridge handle and taught him to grab cans of soda and bring them to whoever needed one and then shut the door. I sure miss him,he made it almost 14. RIP buddy.

Attachments

• 20200214_213829.jpg
    20200214_213829.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20191104_190430.jpg
    20191104_190430.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 21

imiubu

Good morning everybody I'm on my 3 Mile morning walk. Had my coffee. Going to go home and make some kief. Storm rolled in last night it was pretty cool although the temperature didn't really change. 4th of July is coming up I can't wait. Everybody's going to the Celtics parade today everyone's wearing green and heading onto the trolley and the train
Congrats to the Celts. Man... the Mavs just could not...
Anyway... congratulations to your home team :)

imiubu

they don’t taste bad at all according to my palate

so I just take a pinch , about a 1/4 teaspoon , and down the hatch it goes!..
I've not yet met a mushroom/ fungus, that I did not enjoy the flavor of.
My mother was quite the knowledgeable lady on the topic and we got
to experience many varieties of said fungi luckily.

I had dry mouth at first dose and didn't want to use water.
I ate whole caps and they kinda stick to my teeth when
dry like that.
So... I figured... butter! as I did also need to consume a bit more fat that day.
Worked so well to keep the shrooms from sticking to my teefies and tasted so delish that I tried it again.
May now be my new method of dosing :)

OleReynard

Weather by skill or sheer luck I’ve never had anything like that happen to me. I bought a 44 mag with an 8 inch barrel and I shot one round out of it. I told my friend if he picked it up, he could own the gun for 100 bucks and he did. I won’t even shoot a 12 gauge anymore… My AK-47 shoots 7.62 round and that’s plenty enough to stop anything that comes towards me…
This would've been you with that 4570

Latest posts

Latest posts