What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This would've been you with that 4570
Passing that gun on one of my dear friends was probably the wisest decision I’ve made in quite a while. I broke my right shoulder and tore my bicep muscle off in 2019 and it cannot take the beating once could. I even got rid of my shotguns because I have no need to hurt myself more than I do in my everyday life.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Okay... was cruzing along in a lovely way, catching up and
commenting to all the fine, fine super fine folks of the OFC
until,
I came upon a sight that I now cannot unsee, sigh.
Thanks Unca :(

Not the kind of dick pic I want to see.

Fellas prolly cringed too :eek:
I’m just checking in, I don’t think I’ll go back and review what I missed based on your comment. Good morning imiubu ✌️🥰

Dime

Got another replacement 980, time to run the shit out of this bitch.

Attachments

• 20220820_110733.jpg
    20220820_110733.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • SWS-East-Dock-1024x675-1087802155.jpg
    SWS-East-Dock-1024x675-1087802155.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 19

OleReynard

Passing that gun on one of my dear friends was probably the wisest decision I’ve made in quite a while. I broke my right shoulder and tore my bicep muscle off in 2019 and it cannot take the beating once could. I even got rid of my shotguns because I have no need to hurt myself more than I do in my everyday life.
Was telling a friend about what ya had bought he got a chuckle out of it

BrassNwood

Veteran
How does a voice-activated recording device with a built-in microphone affect its usability for capturing spontaneous ideas during activities like long walks, and what ethical considerations should be taken into account when using such devices to secretly record conversations without others knowing?
Nineteen Eighty-Four (also published as 1984) is a dystopian novel and cautionary tale by English writer George Orwell. It was published on 8 June 1949 by .. :)
@wadu -- You mean like 1963 PHILIPS Cassette?
View attachment 19020591
My kind of tech. I have a similar one somewhere.
I use foreign words that dont have any meaning at all.
It impresses the shitout of folks who dont know the difference
Good morning To All ❤️

Im all ears☝️( big mofos at that)😊
1718979458605.png

It's much worse than what most people know of veneral disease - necrosis of the crotch - like I said - avoid looking at pics of it - or you'll need eye-scrubbing -
1718979507488.png

1718980322983.png

Global warming is a good thing. It's preventing the next ice cap rollover. Every few thousand years the caps grow big enough to tip the planet 75 degrees. It's why you find sea fossils on mt tops. Happens over and over. There are old Ice cap dents all over this rock. The proof is there if you start to look. Whole damn list of shit.

The 70s proposal was to nuke the impoundment wall surrounding the Antarticia ice cap and free the glaciers, but we may have burned enough coal to have tipped balance. There is still an immense tonnage deposited every season.

1718980439200.png

Things are close again. Got a text to remind me I'm in the no aspirin a week before your procedure window again. Sucks as I don't take anything else. Tylenol only because they mix it in my opiates. Back is screaming for ?? who knows why bad enough to take a codeine and as predicted I didn't crap this morning. God, I hate that stuff. I should just tape the laxative box to the codeine bottle.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I've not yet met a mushroom/ fungus, that I did not enjoy the flavor of.
My mother was quite the knowledgeable lady on the topic and we got
to experience many varieties of said fungi luckily.

I had dry mouth at first dose and didn't want to use water.
I ate whole caps and they kinda stick to my teeth when
dry like that.
So... I figured... butter! as I did also need to consume a bit more fat that day.
Worked so well to keep the shrooms from sticking to my teefies and tasted so delish that I tried it again.
May now be my new method of dosing :)

have you ever tried this type of fungi?

Aztecs ate it

it is delicious with scrambled eggs and soups

huitlacoche

This ingredient has a wonderful smokiness to it, with subtle notes of sweetness coming from the corn’s sugars.

Its flavor profile lingers between the nuttiness of black truffle and the savoriness of morels.

Its texture, when cooked, is a soft chew that forms from the corn’s soluble fibers.

It’s also very similar to the mushrooms many cooks love in their risottos, stews, and burgers.

IMG_0748.jpeg

IMG_0747.jpeg

imiubu

have you ever tried this type of fungi?

Aztecs ate it

it is delicious with scrambled eggs and soups

huitlacoche

This ingredient has a wonderful smokiness to it, with subtle notes of sweetness coming from the corn’s sugars.

Its flavor profile lingers between the nuttiness of black truffle and the savoriness of morels.

Its texture, when cooked, is a soft chew that forms from the corn’s soluble fibers.

It’s also very similar to the mushrooms many cooks love in their risottos, stews, and burgers.

View attachment 19020761

View attachment 19020762
I have not but I am familiar with how they come about.
Considered manna for the indigenous and quite the delicacy
IIRC?

Outside of the occasional 'store bought' mushrooms,
we learned to forage locally as youngsters out in the country
where we lived back then.
My mom was the 'expert'.
I would not now forage anything beyond my limited
knowledge w/ out her guidance and... she has passed on.

1976 I stayed w/ her right here in the same neighborhood I live in currently.
Right downtown in the City.
Then, there were a great many more green spaces.
We would go walking and picking mushrooms in the
heart of the city :)
Blvd's and easement turned out a few different varieties surprisingly.
On home then to cook em up and eat em, yum.

I just do not trust my remaining knowledge these
days to go foraging for much more than morels
or beefsteaks. Can't now tell the diff between
a mushroom and a toadstool :O

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
been online looking for a GSD and seem to have found 2 that interest me...one is in Texas, the other Chicago...looking for now but not ready to make the commitment...Dutch's happiness is most important right now...he was spoiled all his life and now he gets even more love and attention...laying with him last night I saw a bit of confusion and uncertainty in his eyes...my heart is slowly breaking

Latest posts

Latest posts