What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hold-up-is-is-that-real-xx-photos-gifs-16.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Have been reading 📚 about Harvey Weinstein lately - whatever you do - don't Google 'Fourniers Gangrene!' - yuck - it's what Harvey had around his nether regions -
Had to check.......... A life threating necrotizing fasciitis of the crotch, disproportionately affection diabetics and alcoholics.

I wonder if either or both apply with Weinstein?
More than likely both - since he was a known boozer - was reading some of his trial transcripts for raping women - and that's where I learned of Fourniers Gangrene - looked at a few pics of it - and serious yucksville - now I need to bleach me eyeballs -

Can you imagine the horror those poor gals went thru - to not only being raped - which is terrible alone - but having to confront Fourniers Gangrene also? - must be worse than maximum awful 😕

Last edited:

Digger102

Veteran
Had to check.......... A life threating necrotizing fasciitis of the crotch, disproportionately affection diabetics and alcoholics.

I wonder if either or both apply with Weinstein?
I wonder how long he’s had that? Makes you ponder if he’s had that a long time, and a chick fooled around with that just to keep a camera on her, how big of a fucking weirdo is she.

Fuck Hollywood, a God damned land of degenerates.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Have been reading 📚 about Harvey Weinstein lately - whatever you do - don't Google 'Fourniers Gangrene!' - yuck - it's what Harvey had around his nether regions -

More than likely both - since he was a known boozer - was reading some of his trial transcripts for raping women - and that's where I learned of Fourniers Gangrene - looked at a few pics of it - and serious yucksville - now I need to bleach me eyeballs -

Can you imagine the horror those poor gals went thru - to not only being raped - which is terrible alone - but having to confront Fourniers Gangrene also? - must be worse than maximum awful 😕

have some coffee Amigo and take your mind off that chit

IMG_0745.jpeg

Digger102

Veteran
new ticks invading they say bite makes you allergic to meat, you can probably thank illegal immigrants for this
You wins the innanets!! Mfer what?!? From where, be specific. Now, I’m all for closing the borders too, to EVERYBODY, there’s too many mfers here in the States, but I have never heard of a tick fuckin up the carne asada. Must be European ticks cause southern tick bites get you addicted to tacos and tequila and the Chinese don’t want anybody sick cause it’ll fuck up the Amazon orders.

OleReynard

You wins the innanets!! Mfer what?!? From where, be specific. Now, I’m all for closing the borders too, to EVERYBODY, there’s too many mfers here in the States, but I have never heard of a tick fuckin up the carne asada. Must be European ticks cause southern tick bites get you addicted to tacos and tequila and the Chinese don’t want anybody sick cause it’ll fuck up the Amazon orders.
It's on the news check it

OleReynard

Probably as bad as blue clam