What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
No family left. I am the last of the mad Ringodoggies. Brother and sister over a decade ago, Dad when I was a teen. Mom just a few years ago but she was the last.

Dad had sisters and I remember having some cousins when I was a kid but I have no idea what their names would be. I had a cousin named Donny who beat me up when I was 4 and I set him on fire. We didn't do a lot of family stuff after that. ;)

I do have family in Italy but again, no clue who or where they are. Other than my cousin Ivana who I email about once a month since Mom died. She visited here a few times so I actually met her. We talked about old junk like this. She is throwing hers out also. LOL

Nope.... no one left after me. The Last of The Mad Ringodoggies. Sounds like a Country and Western book title. LOL
Same with me. Mom, dad and brother are gone...no one left to put em bk but me....

Magu🌈

No family left. I am the last of the mad Ringodoggies. Brother and sister over a decade ago, Dad when I was a teen. Mom just a few years ago but she was the last.

Dad had sisters and I remember having some cousins when I was a kid but I have no idea what their names would be. I had a cousin named Donny who beat me up when I was 4 and I set him on fire. We didn't do a lot of family stuff after that. ;)

I do have family in Italy but again, no clue who or where they are. Other than my cousin Ivana who I email about once a month since Mom died. She visited here a few times so I actually met her. We talked about old junk like this. She is throwing hers out also. LOL

Nope.... no one left after me. The Last of The Mad Ringodoggies. Sounds like a Country and Western book title. LOL
I have relatives that I stay away from. Also, I know unrelated people that I am very close to. I believe people that you trust and care about are truely family.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Tea time here.....been brewing for almost 4 hours...this stuff is hot!

IMG_20240611_100649829_HDR.jpg

imiubu

imiubu

New tenants downstairs had their internet installed this a.m. which knocked mine out for awhile.
This is the reason it has taken me til now to catch up and for my disconnected comment
about that Twilight Zone episode haha

Took that time to go for walkies, yak w/ a few of the neighbors then headed across the
street for a little sharing of cannabis growing knowledge w/ my lovely newbie neighbor.
He is co founder of a local cannabis clemency project. He is quite involved in the
'community' here in the State and due to my nearly 10 yrs. of (most) recent advocacy,
we know many of the same movers and shakers :)
Weird, we've lived across the street from each other for abt. 8 years and only
have over the last 2yrs, discovered our common ground... weed :D

I've gone over for bon fires and holidays over the years but he and I had
just never discussed these matters. He is super excited to get the plants
I've made ready for him into the ground. Has a solar panel set up on
the roof and will get that together to power some lights this year.
I let him know he may need to augment to achieve his 12/12 light sched.

I just love to share w/ those who are eager to learn :)

OleReynard

got the aa/c guy working on the system...he never mentioned he was gonna shut the whole house down which wouldn't normally be an issue but I got 600w. in a tent with no a/c...turned the light way down, open the tent and place a high volume fan facing the plants...it got up to 84 degrees before I fixed the issue...
Shut the light off let timer keep running.
That little bit of interruption don't cause squat

SubGirl

420club
How are you keeping the humidity so low in VA. I am running around 55 in the house.
Mine runs around 50% too many times especially if it is humid outside. The room this tent is in is my utility room with no heat or AC. I’ve grown many time in the heat and it usually is not a problem. I do defoliate a lot just about every time I open the tent, run fans and try not to over water to prevent my humidity going up too high.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn it is humid.....for here anyway. Been weeding and doing bug mitigation in the veggie garden. Bugs have been after the beans and beets. Just a little over 50% but that is almost 3 x's normal. Lots of rain the last few days. Free water ..... I will take it.

Just realized I am getting ready to up-pot and I am almost out of ProMix. Trip to the grow store is imminent.